Core Update 15 | Soundcore Christmas Countdown, HearID, and Awards of the Week

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. Let me know what you got up to in the comments below :grinning:
Here’s your Core Update for this week:

- Collective News -

Soundcore’s Christmas Countdown Has Begun!

So far we’ve had giveaways with our first 3 internet stars—Music Life, What’s Inside, and Jerry Rig Everything, and there’s still 3 more to come this week :partying_face:

Also, if you still haven’t entered the Jerry Rig Everything giveaway (or you’d like to pre-order the earphones) head over to the Christmas Countdown page now because there’s not long until it ends and our next star is revealed.

Winners for the first giveaway have already been contacted, but so far only half have responded. Please double check your emails to see if you were chosen, or take a look at the winners’ information on the page itself. If any prizes remain unclaimed, it’s likely that we’ll do something here on the Collective in the future.

Perfect Sound For Your Weird Ears

Our latest Liberty series earphones are equipped with HearID, but what is it?! @Will did a deep dive into the technology and how to use it here.

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Review of the Week: @element321 Congrats! It’s been a while since we’ve had a winner!

Gallery Upload of the Week: @TaborTech I hope your father enjoys his Liberty 2 Pros :christmas_tree::gift:

Thread of the Week: @Duane_Lester I might not get the Star Wars references :rofl: but I loved the review and your attention to detail when you tested out Life P2.

Giveaway Winner: @TaborTech Please direct message @Loz with your email and delivery address!

9 Likes

Great to see “real members” only.
They all deserve their gifts. :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update.

Congrats to all winners :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to everybody chosen.

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!

2 Likes

Grats guys

2 Likes

Congrats everyone. Tabor doubled down here…

3 Likes

:tada: Congrats to all the winners. :tada: :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update.

And congrats to this weeks winners :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Congrats winners! :confetti_ball::gift:

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah and congrats to the winners !!