Core Update 18 | Announcements, Awards, and Important Notices

Well done to all the winners! :tada:

1 Like

Exactly, the most active have worked their butts off to get there to the top 10.

2 Likes

Thanks for listening to the audience @Hannah. Now we are all excited to hear from you, what’s coming our way :thinking:

1 Like

Agreed! :slight_smile:

Its not work, its fun.
But to show up here only to get some free stuff is not the sense of this forum.
I understand those “lurkers” , but there should be some more care for the daily users here i think.

2 Likes

Both are true in a sense.
Exactly.
Same.here

1 Like

work? you do this as a job? lmao jks

I would like to see the Liberty 2 Pro’s up for grabs in a giveaway. Glad to see the community growing so rapidly. Soundcore (Much like Anker) has become my go to brand.

Well, you have to do a lot of posting and helping around here to get to the top 10.

1 Like

well said… i feel Soundcore Collective is an extended Anker Community, almost same set of users, but do see new users joining the conversation every now and then , :+1:

2 Likes

Yes they do.
For example:
Paul from UK is a great and fantastic “newbie” (I might call him so he will not be angry about)
He is one of the “shooting stars” who had joined at ANKER’s forum the last year.
Hope there will be others as well.
There will I am sure.:smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t find out there was a whole separate community for Soundcore until recently, but I’ve been on the Anker one for over a year.

1 Like

I also joined the Anker community over a year ago.

1 Like

This soundcore community just came out in September :grin:

1 Like

Ja, and if you are taking part as you do, it will take a short time you are in the exclusive club here.
YOU ARE SO WELCOMED:
We are a very close family, and you will become a part of us! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @Chiquinho! :smile:

1 Like

Mostly I’m a newbie lurker :laughing:

1 Like

I have to create something!:grin:

1 Like

Then how are you Lv10 lol

A 20’s themed-based giveaway seems appropriate. Suppose a speaker of some kind would be most suited for sharing sounds with others (vs solo c/o headphones/buds).