Core Update 21 | We’re Back!

Hello, is anybody there?

You may have noticed that a little something called Coronavirus decided to mess with our schedule and forced us to take 2 weeks of vacation for Chinese New Year, but we’re back now!

Thanks for bearing with us, we’re going to work hard to make sure the Community gets back to normal as soon as possible :smiley:

- Awards of the Week -
This week’s winners are…

Gallery Upload of the Week: @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS It’s great to see more video reviews of Liberty Air 2 :+1:

Thread of the Week: @Duane_Lester Thanks for entertaining the Collective with this fun little game! If you haven’t played yet, check it out here.

Giveaway Winner: @Jaymtaylor91 Please direct message @Loz with your email and delivery address!

Congratulations to you all!

Update:

For the January Referral awards, massive congrats to @jercox, @Shenoy and @TechMan. Please private message @Loz with your address and he’ll get your rewards sent out.

To @Ice, @Unnamed, @Duane_Lester, @element321, @TheBeardedTechGuy, @Stambo and @TaborTech, congrats on making the Top 10. Your Giveaway Tickets will be awarded this week :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks and Grats to all. Will post answers here later today.

3 Likes

Welcome back :grinning:. Congrats to the winners

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah glad you’re all back and healthy :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!

2 Likes

Welcome back and congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Thanks for the weekly update @Hannah Welcome back!!

Congratulations to @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS @Duane_Lester @Jaymtaylor91 !!!

3 Likes

Welcome back and congrats to those who won.

3 Likes

I like the new logo :smirk:

2 Likes

Coronavirus or not, I think a two week vacation would be pretty good. With that, I am glad you guys are back too.

2 Likes

@Hannah @Loz

The referral section does not have any prizes listed, do you think there will be anything posted here?

Thanks for the New User of the month by the way! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are only Gallery Upload of the Week, Thread of the Week, Giveaway Winner,

No New User of the Month (at least for now…) :joy:

2 Likes

Explain this then.

3 Likes

Welcome back and thanks for the update @Hannah :grinning:.
Congrats to the winners :tada:.

1 Like

thanks for the screenshot, this makes more sense…

That is news to me, not seen / heard about it (or may be i completely missed it :rofl: )

Only Soundcore Crew can explain on it

@Loz

2 Likes

It’s a badge given out to 2 new people that have contributed and had post liked each month. You can see it under the badge section. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes