Core Update 40 | Introducing…

I had a couple of entries in there as well, decided not to max out on the assumption that others probably would have anyway.

It would be nice if they showed the number of entries the same way the Anker side does. Gives a much better idea of expected value for entering.

1 Like

@Duane_Lester @TechMan at that point I think everybody that usually enters them saw it lol. I just decided not to enter since I didn’t need another headset like that.

1 Like

I saw the giveaway and thoght of entering with min. tickets but never did at the end. Glad I didn’t because @Techman seems wanted it and went all-in :grin:

2 Likes

Same I though my chances would be higher so only put a couple in. Hoping for some good luck this week

Well I guess that is why the group is so good. We have some pretty smart fellows here.

2 Likes

@Hannah @Loz @sean.L

One request on these polls – can these polls be made public to show who is voting, let it be transparent, have it more open. This way we all can flag and see who is doing it.

By keeping these polls hidden, it indirectly, facilitating the people who intend to do the malpractice.

there was a concern mentioned here

something like this …

1 Like

I think votes should remain anonymous. In fact I think all polls should remain anonymous.

The admins can see who voted for who, to make sure cheating doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

It does not hurt to keep it open… does it? why shy away from transparency, :smirk::unamused:

Check.

These are completely separate things… voting versus personal account points.

How does "Hiding points from preying predators " similar to being "open to show who voted? "

I know this will go on and on… and more references… dont want to get into this,

It was a suggestion to keep the voting open.

If you can’t see the similarities between these two conversations, then the debate is over before it’s begun.

Now time to find something for dinner :poultry_leg:

1 Like

neither did we agree on Anker Community nor will we agree here on Soundcore Collective… it is what it is

Welcome @sean.L. I have never heard of any of those songs.

1 Like

Welcome @sean.L! And congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Welcome Ricky!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :+1:

5 Likes

I’ve updated the Awards of the Week :partying_face: Congrats!

1 Like

How do we see the review @Hannah

Does not show-up on Profile for @TechMan

I never thought we ever got to see these as they are private purchases from different website. You could go search for it. Lol. It is on one of like 5 or so websites and it is within the last 3 days. :wink:

Usually Hannah puts the link the base site where the review is posted…

1 Like