Core Update 59 | This Week On The Collective

Happy Monday! It’s the start of a busy week here on the Collective so without further ado, let’s begin:

Soundcore News

New Week, New Writer!
That’s right! We’ve got a new person joining the Collective team. I can’t tell you any more right now, but you’ll be hearing more from them tomorrow so keep an eye out for their post!

This Week’s Livestream
We’ve got a great #SoundcoreSessions lined up for you this week. After having a few technical issues last week, Larissa will be back to perform this Thursday at 5pm PDT/8pm EDT. Learn more HERE.

#SoundcoreSundays Podcast
Catch up with the latest podcast episode where @sean.L speaks to opera singer Lauren Joyanne Morris about her journey to becoming a professional opera singer and how it feels to perform for royalty! Check it out HERE.

And Speaking of the Podcast…
Thank you to everyone who voted for #YourSoundcoreSundays special guests. I’m very happy to announce that @TheSnarkyOne and @ The_Professor will be appearing on our Thanksgiving episode! Congratulations to both of you and to everyone else, start thinking of some questions to ask them!

A Look at What’s Coming Up This Week
With all the excitement surrounding the next generation of games consoles, this week we’re going to look at how sound and music has changed throughout the years.

Awards of the Week:
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: Congratulations to @ktkundy

This week’s photo challenge: Share A Moment From Your Day HERE.

Collective Member of the Week: @Jercox has been active in threads lately and taking part in the community discussions.

New Collective Member of the Week: @Ashleymarie0617 has been very active on the Collective since joining the Collective in September. It’s great to see new members joining in the conversation!

Thread of the Week: @Unnamed A nice review and discussion of Liberty 2 Pro :+1:

Weekly Giveaway Winner: @Matthew_D_Morais Send a message to @sean.L with your email and delivery addresses so we can get your prize sent to you!

And finally, this week’s music question: What is Elton John’s real name?

10 Likes

Looking forward to hearing from @TheSnarkyOne and @The_Professor on the podcast! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to all the winners this week.

Also, thanks for the votes for having me be part of the podcast coming up. Should be fun.

Now, where did I put my shovel…
<edit to add photos of 2.5 hrs of shovelling>
view from garage, ~ 18 inches

front yard

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. New writer? Does that me you are not doing updates after this?
Congrats to everybody mentioned.

3 Likes

Reginald Kenneth Dwight

2 Likes

Grats to @TheSnarkyOne and @The_Professor and the rest of the winners

3 Likes

Ahh yayy I never made it on this yet this was nice to wake up to :grin::partying_face:. Does this mean I won something?? Congratulations everyone! :blush:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it is extra points and notes for new collective member of the week.

2 Likes

50 pt, 20 notes n 5 giveaway tickets. As you level, you will hit certain milestones where you will get extra notes. You can use those for a coupon off an item or exchange notes for tickets for a chance at a giveaway. There will be other chances to gain more tickets ( and I assume this may continue)

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for the details :smile:

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!!

1 Like

Thanks for the update congrats to all the winners cant wait for the podcast with the community people picked

2 Likes

“Sir Elton Hercules John” is his real name, his original name was “Reginald Kenneth Dwight”

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners

2 Likes

I’ll still be doing the Core Updates and the new writer will help out with other posts during the week :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks for the win, excited! Look forward to the other announcements when we get a new forum member.

Also, the current leaderboard still shows no prize for the month, or giveaway this week. Are those things going to be updated soon?

2 Likes

Updates to leaderboard incoming :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome selections by the community for the Thanksgiving podcast! Congratulations to all of this weeks winners too!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners and @TheSnarkyOne & @The_Professor nice to see you win the poll.

1 Like