Core Update 65 | It's Time to #AudioEscape

Put your hands up if you enjoyed the #AudioEscape Room! Did you enjoy Sean’s reveal of what’s in the Mystery Box?

In case you missed it, the big news is that we will be unveiling a brand new product on January 12th, 2021. Don’t forget to save the date!

This week, the community is going to be taking a break for the holidays, but fear not! We’ve got plenty of exciting surprises for you in the run-up to the launch on January 12th and there’s our #AudioEscape Christmas Giveaway where you can win 1 of 25 boxes HERE.

If you haven’t already, check out this #SoundcoreSessions performance from opera singer Lauren Joyanne Morris to put you in a festive mood:

:gift: :gift: :gift:

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @TheSnarkyOne shared a very atmospheric photo of two Flare 2 speakers in a bubble bath which sounds like the perfect way to escape a busy day:

photooftheweek

This week, the photo challenge will be taking a break for the Christmas holiday, but it will be back next week.

Collective Member of the Week: @matthew2ndson has been really active this week. Thanks for spending lots of time on the Collective :star_struck:

Thread of the Week: @Mike2468 asked the Collective: What was your favorite Soundcore podcast of 2020? As you know, we love seeing your feedback so it’s great to see you enjoyed listening to the first season of the podcast.

Weekly Giveaway: @adam29jasat Please contact @loz with your delivery details.

And finally,

Merry Christmas to you all!

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Thanks for the update! Congratulations everyone :partying_face:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas soundcore… Grats to the winners.

4 Likes

I honestly keep forgetting it’s about to be Christmas doesn’t even feel like it for some reason lol :weary:

4 Likes

@Loz
Hi, how do i claim my weekly give away prize. Please can you message me back.
Thank you
Adam

1 Like

Congratulations to all winners.
Stay safe & Happy Christmas.

6 Likes

@adam29jasat congratulations! All you have to do is click his link go on his page and private message him your email and mailing address to get your prize hope you enjoy :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Does any 1 know how do i claim my prize

So i click Loz and message him

1 Like

Yes :slightly_smiling_face: the message button on his profile page

3 Likes

Thanks i have sent him

2 Likes

Congrats to the mentioned.
Enjoy your holiday week.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the mentioned :ok_hand:

Hope the SC team have a good holiday break :relaxed:

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners. Hope the Soundcore team has a wonderful Christmas :christmas_tree:!

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah congrats to the other named winners.

Hope the soundcore crew, and all community members have a safe and happy holiday.

Merry Christmas all.

3 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update and keeping us informed throughout the year. Congrats to those who won.

I wish @Loz @Hannah and the whole Soundcore crew a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Stay safe everyone

5 Likes

Grats on your giveaway win

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: Thank u

1 Like

Thank you for the update @Hannah,
Congratulations to the winners this week.

Wish you all Happy holidays !!

4 Likes