Core Update 82 | Who Will Be Testing The New Life Headphones?

What feature are you most excited about on our new Life headphones? I’m a big fan of the wearing detection feature because it’s just so convenient when I’m listening at work and someone comes over to talk to me. Tell me yours in the comments below!

Soundcore Stories Podcast
Yesterday, we dropped our new episode where Dorothy and Christy from the Life team joined us and answered loads of questions about the upcoming release! Did you guys enjoy the episode? If you haven’t listened yet, use the links below (and don’t forget to subscribe!):

Apple
Web Browser
Spotify

And don’t forget to head over to the launch page here where you can sign up and get the latest launch info first!

Testers Revealed!
Thanks to everyone who applied, it was great to see so many new and familiar faces signing up!
The 20 lucky testers are:
@aj71
@tank
@TaborTech
@rpsly
@TheSnarkyOne
@ktkundy
@EE_Tech_Reviews
@scelestus
@Michael_Frasca
@Tj1311
@Jason854
@spydermonkey212
@Kazi_Swad_Omar
@Nicholas_Johnson
@jercox
@Shivam_Shah
@element321
@Dez_S
@Duane_Lester
@acerockztech

If your name is on the list, please send @sean.L a private message with your delivery details by the end of today (April 19th) so we can get them sent to you ASAP! And we can’t wait to see all your reviews :partying_face:

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners…

Photo of the Week: What a cute dog (and nice choice of earbuds) @aciniglio12 :smiley:

This Week’s Photo Contest: We want to see your photos from The Great Outdoors :evergreen_tree: :bird: :herb: :blossom: :sunrise_over_mountains:

Collective Member of the Week: @sodojka Thanks for being so active here on the Collective! It’s great having you around :grinning:

Thread of the Week: @ktkundy shared a nice video review of Life A2. Great find!

Hope you all have a great week!

15 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers, a number have done excellent reviews in the past and no doubt will nail these as well :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update. Thank you for selecting me for testing the newest headphones.

Congrats to the other testers, and also to @ktkundy, @sodojka and @aciniglio12 for this weeks awards.

Hope everybody has a great week!

4 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update🙂.
Best regards from Poland and have a good day!:wave:t2::rose:

Congratulations to all winners, especially those who became testers👏

And for the unlucky ones😁:

3 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to the rest of the winners and others mentioned!!

5 Likes

Wow, thanks for the pick @Hannah! Sent a DM to sean already. And congrats to the others who will be participating, particularly @ktkundy with the double win this week!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for being selected :slight_smile:
Really looking forward to test these upcoming Headphones.

2 Likes

Many thanks for the selection and opportunity, look forward to sharing my review… well done to this week’s other winners and those selected for the testing :sunglasses::headphones:

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing all these reviews and unboxing! Thanks everyone who’s already sent their shipping info! :+1:

6 Likes

Congrats to all winners and testers! Looking forward to the reviews!

3 Likes

Congrats to all!! :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks for update, @Hannah.
Congrats to winners.

3 Likes

Congrats to all winners !!

3 Likes

The best news I could have woken up to this morning. Thank you for the opportunity and will send Sean a message in a bit. Congratulations to all other testers and winners of the week especially @ktkundy for 2 mentions!

Looking forward to reading and watching the reviews in the next week and hopefully it’ll be a nice change of pace from everything that’s been going on in past couple months

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome btw. I can’t reply to that thread anymore :joy:. I won’t be as active this week as I used to be but will still keep an eye out here. Looking forward to seeing your review

2 Likes

Congrats all the selected testers :clap: and this week’s winners!!

3 Likes

Wow wow wow, thanks you so much for selecting me as a tester. And congrats to all the other testers and winners as well

6 Likes

Thanks for the selection. I look forward to these headphones!

3 Likes