Core Update 84 | Check Out These Reviews!

@VertigoXX I did not receive any information about the parcel - it was brought by the postman of Poczta Polska. I did not expect the shipment because I thought the shipment would be from the USA, and from there shipments can go a month or longer.
It’s great that the package has already arrived!:+1:t2::grinning:

@ktkundy It’s great that you already got it.:+1:t2:
The funny thing is that it came to you later than to me, to Poland.:grinning:
The shipment was from the Polish amazon warehouse.
Amazon’s logistics centers have been in Poland for 7 years, and purchases have been made at amazon.pl for two months.

1 Like

@RaphStarr The difference in sound quality between the Liberty 2 Pro and the Liberty Air 2 Pro is very small, according to community members. And if you need transparency mode, the Liberty Air 2 Pro is an excellent choice. Additionally, they are nice and can already be bought on promotion for around $ 100.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe soundcore pulls my name for a drawing, then. I have so many pairs of earbuds now that my wife would not be very happy if I bought another pair. (I have a pair for sleeping, a pair for working out, a cheap IPX8 pair for extreme wet situations). I’m glad there’s not much difference in sound, though. Q35s are great for listening-I wouldn’t do any of the other things with them though!

3 Likes

Ambient mode is easier engineering than ANC, so it’s logical to expect to not wait as long for a good sounding ambient mode than a good sounding ANC.

ANC has to sense the sound as close to the eardrum as possible, the further away it is the more difficult to cancel higher frequencies. Ambient doesn’t have that issue. If you have a good ear canal seal, that passive noise cancelling blocks higher frequencies so you can then block lower easier with ANC. Blocking the canal with a good seal then calls for ambient so you can hear things!

3 Likes

@The_Professor Thanks for the explanation about Ambient and ANC mode. :+1:t2: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Update? The microphones are intriquing. Pity you have to destroy the unit, so I suggest you get 2 one to keep and one to teardown. If not Q35 then future.

1 Like

Sorry for late update. Q35 review is not ready. I just published a Life P3 review though https://youtu.be/GVsI38fqV-c

1 Like