Core Update 95 | Exciting Weeks Ahead

Happy Monday, folks! I hope you had a great weekend. I know…we were a little quiet on the Collective last week but we’re back with lots of exciting things for you this week!

Soundcore Community | Watch Out for These Posts

First up, we will be celebrating World Listening Day with something special for all of you, so be sure to check out the post! The community will also get some insights into how some of our daily jobs are carried out over the next few weeks. (Are there any jobs you’d like to know more about? Let us know in the comments below!)

Follow Soundcore’s Podcast and TikTok Page

Just recently, Will sat down with ‘Able Faces’, a band from Glasgow, Scotland. They are a Dance/Pop duo made up of brothers Jack and Mark McNeilage. They have been working with a number of artists and DJs from all over the world and were even featured on BBC. Want to know more about them?

:arrow_right: Listen to the podcast episode via:

:point_right: Apple

:point_right: Spotify

:point_right: For those without a subscription service: Tune in Here

Besides that, we have new episodes coming up on the Soundcore Stories podcast this summer with a whole host of grassroots musicians. Instantly get all the latest stories when you follow us.

And if you weren’t aware before, we’re on TikTok too! Follow us @soundcoreaudio as there will be some exclusive contests and live streams you will not want to miss :shushing_face:.

Here’s the TikTok Page: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJbm5BJP

Spotify: Soundcore Summer Playlist

Still in the summer mood like I do? Why not follow our summer playlist too?

Check it out here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0G3uZaBHkKXdaYVT4Nuf40?si=db35ce6de512469a

Awards of the Week

This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @duane_lester :camera: :clap:

This Week’s Photo Contest: The Great Outdoors!

Collective Member of the Week: Congratulations @Chiquinho! :blush:

Thread of the Week: @thebassline - Always nice to see some kind words about Liberty Air 2 Pro! (For the rest of you, we’d love to see your favorite gadget from Soundcore too!)

Weekly Giveaway Winner: @Rteets93! Please make sure you send @william.ward a message with your delivery details.

9 Likes

Congrats to the mentioned people.

Congratulation to the other winners.

Because the performance of the forum server is OK now,
its good to write here and participate again.

Grats to all mentioned.

Thanks for the update @Winniew95. Congrats to the winners.

congrats to all of this weeks winners. I hope everyone has a great week as always here on the community

Thanks for the weekly update @Winniew95, and congrats to the winners. Looking forward to having a listen to “Able Faces” podcast, as I hadn’t heard of them before (shame on me being from Scotland too!)

Congrats to this weeks winners

Congrats to the winners and the amazing photographer!

Anyone knows about upcoming Soundcore R series