Custom Linus Tech Tips Liberty Air 2 Pro Giveaway | Enter Here

Tech tip is redundancy, have more than one of everything. That was if you’re lazy or forgetful you have a better chance of backing yourself up without realizing it. Or backing a friend up whose phone is always dead. I have mutiple chargers, battery packs,cables,speakers, headphones(predominantly anker) and after this contest I can add earbuds to the list. Separate ones for working out and every day use.

100% @Dave_Hernandez
I’m sure my mates use my PowerCore my than I do!

I’ve got a couple tech tips, first, is it on, is the battery charged if not charge it, second stop doing weird things near your keyboards. I don’t know what some people do but the number of things from food to crumbs to paper clips to coins and much more that ive removed from keyboard that their owners are surprised don’t work is shocking.

Also not a tech tip but a life tip always have some Anker cables with you they are basically indestructible and I’ve used them for non charging reasons as well such as tying my books together when my backpack broke.

1 Like

If your ever write it a big program you should always leave comments it’s really helps allot for debugging oh and you should buy anker and Soundcore products they’re great quality

3 Likes

TechTip: always have LTT mouse pad in case you drop something to soften the hit :wink:

1 Like

I advise to dance while listening your favourite audio files via my (or your own) Q30 headphones) I wear them in the streets to better immerse in sounds. When I achieve the final inspiration while in the headphones I start to dance. Though it is definitely assumed award by people, however I am delighted with the sound provided. Hope you, too! )))

1 Like

honestly I haven’t tried this brand, maybe just maybe I’ll get lucky!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks Anker!:smiley:

1 Like

This orange-freckled design is amazing, I’d love to have them! :blush:
Pro tip: do not mistake the case for a papaya fruit, you could break your teeth! :grimacing:

1 Like

One of the smartest things I’ve seen in awhile. Been trying to find comparable here, and think I’ve got a couple choices :wink:

2 Likes

Let’s see if I finally get lucky and get a pair

1 Like

Top tech Tip = Get a Liberty Air 2 Pro! they are Amazing! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Motion Boom Tip: In order to ensure the waterproof cover is firmly in place, lay the speaker face up on a flat surface for a few minutes - the weight of the speaker will force the flap flush ensuring a good seal.

Motion Boom Tip 2: Use Alan Ross’s custom EQ settings to get some real performance out of your speaker!

1 Like

Soundcore + LTT = Hardcore!

1 Like

My top tech tip would probably be: Get a wireless mouse, you’ll thank yourself. So much more comfortable, I couldn’t go back to a wired mouse anymore.

1 Like

My tech tip: make sure your earbuds have a proper seal, or you won’t get the full experience and isolation.

1 Like

They look so nice!
It would be wonderfull to get one.

1 Like

Top tech tip would be before long journeys make sure all devices and battery packs are fully charged and also have ample cables to meet everyone’s needs.

Other than that I would say shower with earphones on for a truly immersive experience :tongue:

1 Like

Would love a pair of these

1 Like

em I lucky enough to win this time

1 Like

I really like my Liberty Pro’s as long as I’m not moving around much, or having to talk on the phone with them. The LTT version of these would be very nice to have. GL every one!

1 Like