Custom Linus Tech Tips Liberty Air 2 Pro Giveaway | Enter Here

Would like to have one :slight_smile:

1 Like

This LTT edition & the sapphire blue is on point :100:
Top tech tip is get Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro if you don’t win the giveaway :joy: U’ll save $100+ n get a better earbuds than apple airpods pro

1 Like

To tune into radio stations for free, modulate the pressure of your jaw grip between your metal fillings, a just-right pressure can sometimes pick up some old analogue radio stations.

Top tip is to not swallow your wireless ear buds, they will get stuck in throat and cause a medical event.

If your ear buds fall out too easily, wrap something around your head

Do not attempt to recharge your wireless buds case from lightning, it won’t work and is dangerous.

4 Likes

LOL, I have an ADHD 17 year old and a 13 year old. I do try to organize my cords as well but they keep grabbing them and just lay them wherever LOL

1 Like

Ask your parents about tech. If they know about it, it’s not leading edge or in style any more.

My top tech tip is once a year try to live off-grid for a day and see what happens. You realize what you forgot, missed. It prepares you for power outages.

The usual outcome is you buy a flashlight so you don’t stub your toes and you download media to have no network. Try being without the Internet, no network, for 24 hours.

2 Likes

Conversely if they don’t know about it, then it’s probably unreliable, expensive and full of hype?

1 Like

Very unique design +
Tech tip: https://vimeo.com/138720507

Thats kids for you @Duane_Lester always there to test our patience :worried:

1 Like

In the old days when big families, there would in reality be a wide variety of talents and yes one child would have ADHD.

The response then was the brightest would be a banker, the dumbest would be a priest, and the ones in between were police, joiner, sailor, soldier. I think the ADHD often ended up soldiers,keep them busy marching.

Who else is better @ the tech game & now teaming up with soundcore to give away a great collaboration of SoundCore’s newest TWS is a win-win. LTT please choose my thread​:wink::pray:t5:!

1 Like

1.If your earbuds are falling out of your ears you can use scotch tape to fix them to your ears. If you don’t have scotch tape just put your hat on (hat must cover your ears). If bluetooth connection became unstable because of the hat, put your phone under the hat (hack doesn’t work with laptop)
2. If you are bluetooth hater don’t buy TWS earbuds because they don’t have AUX port.
3. You can easily convert over ear headphones to on ear headphones. You need to remove earpads.
4. You can prevent earbuds from discharging by buying 2 pairs. Listen one pair while charging another then replace.
Bonus hack on music:
Don’t google lyrics even you can’t understand any word while listening song. Often there is no lyrics (just the singer makes meaningless sounds).
Example of such song:

1 Like

My tech tip is if you put on the Soundcore Q20’s and tell people you bought Beats you’ll be saving yourself $200+ and have better sound quality and noise cancellation!

1 Like

Honestly my soundcore earbuds have tons of battery life for my below average listening time so I don’t really need to worry about that, but my top tech (actually a life tip lol) tip with these is to keep your ears clean, no one likes dirty earbuds

1 Like

Top tech tip is simple: Always carry a spare cable for the phone you DON’T use. If you’ve got an iPhone, carry a USB-C cable. If your phone is USB-C, bring a Lightning cable. Friends will appreciate you.

2 Likes

Wow very cool opportunity for this giveaway, good luck to everyone

1 Like

This is cool

1 Like

I guess the only tech tip that I have is to not let children near tech. lol

1 Like

Yoo that’s lit, my earphones broke last week and if I got one that would be super sick

1 Like

They look cool

1 Like