Earphones Survey For Liberty 2 Pro Users ($50 Coupon Included)

I completed it to give Germany a voice!

1 Like

Shame its US only for the coupon, filled it out anyway as thought it would useful to give some UK based feedback.

Just have to specify, so you don’t win and take a spot from someone who could use it.

Hi,

Has anyone received the coupon and does not intend to use it? If so, are you interested in doing good by donating?

Thanks

I haven’t seen the coupon yet.

Wait does everyone get a coupon?! I thought only one person would get a coupon :smiley:

Has someone received the coupon? I filled out the survey the first day it was available and have not recieved any coupon.

Nope, I haven’t seen the coupon yet.

Just an FYI, I got my coupon code early this morning.

How did you receive the code?

Checked email and no code for me yet.

I got the code via the Power User email adress I used…the same one I use for all Anker related stuff. I don’t remember if there was an option in the survey to use an alternate email…but I’m assuming its just the same Anker-related email I’ve used on all surveys

Okay I was just wondering if it was through email or PM

It’s probably just using the email you have your account linked to.

We have sent the coupons to the partcipants via email. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Merry Christmas:partying_face:

We sent through email on Dec.24 morning. Please PM me if you did not receive it.

We have sent the coupons via email. PM me if you did not get it.

I got my coupon and got an Icon+!!! Thank you Soundcore and @dorothy.li

1 Like

Good choice! I just placed the order for a gift to my friend for Icon+ :+1:

Thank you @dorothy.li & Soundcore team :pray:

Have fun with your Icon+. Don’t forget to share your exciting moments with Icon+ in the Gallery:wink:

1 Like