Earphones Survey For Liberty 2 Pro Users ($50 Coupon Included)

Hope your friend will love the Icon+ and love Soundcore :grin:

1 Like

Used the coupon to get two flare minis :grin::smiley:

Two flare mini are excellent stereo paired speakers :ok_hand:

I would like to get one of these.
No chance as far I see…

1 Like

Yea got them so I could pair them and play around with it.

Interesting choice, that might be worth considering too.

Figured it was time to upgrade a little from the 2015 original anker soundcore speaker. I still use it mostly in my car now since my car still has the 2000 factory stereo with a tape deck.

I use the Nano in my wifes car, or i tuck the flares under each headrest andisten to music that way on.long drives. Her factory navigation glitched out and no longer works, but these speakers are so much better anyway

I use the Flare Mini Stereo pair only for the Nebula Capsule… These work best for watching, easy pairing and fantastic audio output!

I thought you gifted your capsule?

I won 2 from Anker - one for the 3 year auction and other for the Nebula contest

I still use mine and gifted the second one to brother… I was not aware I was going to get Nebula for auction prize else would not have participated in it!

Oh right, i forgot about that. I have 2 and i set one up in the great room and the capsule is in the front office. If the power goes out we can watch movies in the great room, but otherwise we stick to the front office

1 Like

Now there’s a term I haven’t heard in a while :laughing:

Well we call it the great room because its 30×40 or 40x 50 i forget, but its a hug freaking living room.

I do surveys similar to this all the time but this one was the first that seemed like someone who really cared wrote it. Anyway thanks for the $50 off code. Already spent lol.

My friend received the Icon+ and he is delighted!!!

1 Like