Enter Here to Win #100HourEarbuds!

I would run :100: laps around my neighborhood wearing a duckie swim suit.

1 Like

1 Like

Love the rules for this contest, the first is simply great :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. Shared on Twitter

https://twitter.com/csshenoy/status/1291169607420608516?s=21

1. Screenshot from twitter

1. I would go for trail walk and hikes 100 times, 1 hr a day with Life.Dot 2 on a single charge :sunglasses:
2 Likes

I would be on the treadmill listening to music 100 miles run.

1 Like

Awesome contest @Loz! I hate to even think about it, let alone write it, but I would stand on the corner of Times Square holding a sign proclaiming my love for Nickelback and how they are the greatest band of all time while it blared behind me on my Rave, while dressed as Jessica Rabbit, while simultaneously live streaming it across multiple platforms and I would not leave until 100 people agreed with me that a listening to my rendition of “Photograph” was the best part of their trip to New York.

2 Likes

1 Like

@Fuu_bar I am not sure if I am scared or impressed that you were thinking about this right now. Lol. You have my vote that is a good one.

2 Likes

Lol. @SoundcoreAdam I hope you’re seeing this haha.

1 Like

I would open a bag of chips and eat only one chip each time for 100 days…

2 Likes

There is list of thing I could have added to it which still wouldn’t be the worst thing seen in Times Square. I have no shame and anything that puts a smile on people’s faces makes doing something like that totally worth it.

My buddy and I stood on a corner near a busy intersection in our city back in the day holding a sign that said “smile if you farted today” and “no one saw you pick your nose back there”. The amount of laughs we got from people made our day.

My work would get a laugh out of it, all the way up to my COO. But in retrospect, that might be considered “misuse of company time” lol

1 Like

The giveaways are nonstop!

1 Like

I would clean my house and cars 100 times to win these 100 hour ear buds. Thanx for doing this. #AugustIsMyB-DayMonth

1 Like

I would hang out at work like this

listening to soundcore Spotify :wink:

1 Like

soundcore

I would do 100 and more entries until win this amazing Life Dot 2.

Thanks. Hugs! :smiley:

1 Like

Done shared on my twitter. I really love to participate in this giveaway. I really love sound core and my old one is nearly to broke.

1 Like

@Duane_Lester you might want to merge this when you get a chance
Also @Ben_Jackson you are supposed to reply here instead of creating a new thread

EDIT: Duane you can close this since he put the reply on the giveaway thread

1 Like

Thanks. I don’t know how to use in this page yet. Sorry

1 Like

I would literally do 100 push-ups

1 Like

I’d listen to Home Free’s Dive Bar Saints song till the headphones died.

1 Like

I will send my friends with a Hundred :100: DOTS so they will feel the LIFE OF THE DOTS. Go anker Life DOTDOT with a 1DOTDOT battery life! :100::100::100::boom::boom::boom: EXPLODE MY EARS!

1 Like