Enter Here to Win #100HourEarbuds!

If I had a pair of this #100HourEarbuds, I would listen to this 100 times https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

1 Like

I would do 100 pull ups for a pair of these!

1 Like

Another great giveaway @Loz thanks.

I’d offer to watch a captivating 100 episodes of the wiggles… and enjoy the ear worm… fruit salad… yummy yummy… whilst humming to the song that never ends… I’m sure you all know it.

TS1

1 Like

Would capture the person who is giving the giveaway in time loop(100 times )like how doctor strange cought dormammu and make a deal that I will release him if he gives me the ear buds :joy:

1 Like

I would listen to 100 hours of brutal death metal while hugging 100 (consenting, of couse) people :metal:t2::hugs: !

1 Like

1 Like

I would watch The Dictator :100: times while using thus :100: hours earbuds.

1 Like

I would carry Boris Johnson up a beanstalk 100 times wearing different costumes for a pair of #100HourEarbuds :wink::+1:

1 Like

I’d play Crazy Frog :100: times using the :100: hour earphones

1 Like

I would do 100 sit-ups to win the :100: hour earbuds

1 Like

soundcore-contest-ss

I’d jump into a lake filled with piranha image times…

1 Like

Excellent event again as usual @Loz and certainly think this new rule is a good one :slightly_smiling_face:

I would do 100 laps of my workplace to win the :100: hour earbuds…and probably still have enough juice left to do a few laps of the 400m track and then hit the gym :grin:

2 Likes

I’d eat bananas :100: times to win the :100: hour Life Dot 2 earbuds

3 Likes

I would do 100 sit ups a day for 100 days, if anyone knows me then this would be hard for me. But with the proper earbuds and tunes, I can achieve anything I put my mind to. I would do a before and after picture of my progress too, that would be my biggest motivator.

4 Likes

I would run for 100 hours straight

1 Like

Annotation%202020-08-05%20205053

I would rickroll myself 100 times, and listen to the whole song each time. Never gone give you up…

2 Likes

Thanks for another great opportunity to win these awesome earbuds @Loz

I would do :100: hour stretch of war room meetings (MS Teams) using these amazing Life Dot 2’s to test the limits (both mine and the earbud’s) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am using to listen my favorite music… and using them to jealous other people having an awesome earbuds…by soundcore…

1 Like

I would wear my Life Dot 2 for 500 miles; then realise I still got enough battery to wear them for 500 more.

1 Like

I would keep throwing basketballs in the hoops just like Michael Jordan :basketball: :basketball_man:

1 Like