Flare Series Speakers

Can anyone explain some of the key differences between all of the flare models? Pros and Cons to each and which they would recommend.

2 Likes

The first generation of flares use stereo pairing where as the flare 2 has party cast with upto 100 speakers.
Flare minis are just small flares still have great sound, but no app connection like the rest.
The flare+ Has the bass up
The flare S+ has Alexa
The flare 2 has two led rings unlike the others and has bass up.

I’m probably missing something but that’s the general.
If I was to pick one I would go with the Flare 2 so you can get up to 100.

4 Likes

Is there anything specific you are looking for?

1 Like

Soundcore has actually not put a limit on the number of speakers that can connect via PartyCast… it can be 100+ / more than 100.

Also, there will be a lot of latency, when tested properly :smiley:

1 Like

Nice run down on the differences! I definitely would’ve missed some even though I knew them when I read your post :joy:

Crazy thing is the Flare S+ isn’t listed on soundcore site.

1 Like

Yea I pointed that out and @Loz tagged someone who works on Amazon listing but no change since then

1 Like

Mainly good audio and affordable price

1 Like

Flare Mini would be a good start if you want 360 degree audio but if you want it directed in 1 direction, maybe wait for new products coming up that are probably going to start around $30-$40

Also wait until Wednesday and maybe you could win something during the livestream event

1 Like

Has the Soundcore team put out any updates on how the giveaways will work

I might save some notes to redeem a flare mini

1 Like

Nope, no more info. I’m sure they’ll give us more info on Monday

Well I would go with the flare 2 and also maybe you can use or get a coupon code from the video thing or use notes to redeem a coupon code.

2 Likes

I’ll wait to make any decision until after Wednesday’s giveaway. Who knows I might win a flare 2

1 Like

I used a $50 coupon and got 2 flares minis buy one discounted get one free.

2 Likes

Costco Canada has a 2 pack of flare 2s for a good deal… thinking that other regions may have similar.

Downside for Canada purchases is warranty would only be through Costco apparently, so 12 months, not 18 if purchased through amazon.

1 Like

No Soundcore stuff on Costco US from what I see. But the 2 pack in Canada is a pretty good deal from what I remember

Yeah in for $150 I believe, or $75 per

1 Like

At the moment you will not get allowed to start a party with such a number of participants. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

That’s true… Hopefully party days will be back soon🙏 and then we test PartyCast 100+…

1 Like

Hope we can install a connection from speakers over the pond. :rofl:
But what kind of music should we play?
How are things my friend?
Was reading some frightening news from over there today.

1 Like