Get Some Workout Fuel!

Dan now that I’ve thought about it i swear i bought these after i watched your review lol and guessin i even commented on your video on youtube… always love your reviews tho buddy and love these earbuds talked my brother in law out of buying the powerbeats pro with these and he loves em

1 Like

Can’t wait to try those out!

2 Likes

Oh yea! I want my 1$ dots! Would love to do a video review for my YouTube channel! Lets get it! #Soundcore

1 Like

Yes they are man!

1 Like

Maybe you could do a “3-months on” review? These will start showing up in media and social over the next few weeks, so you could catch some good search trends.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community

1 Like

We know Soundcore provides amazing sound products with incredible quality and power for an extraordinary price. That much bang for the buck? Who would say no? And for this price? Man, I’m in!

I’m in! Been waiting for the Dot 2 to finally come out

These luk pretty gud

Welcome @Terence_Dube to the community

I could really use some new gear. My Space NC are starting to lose their charge, and I lost one of my Life P2 when I was mowing the yard tonight. I haven’t gotten a delivery for a few days so could use a gift to myself!

Hey, I know it was mentioned that the sale is happening tmr but I was wondering at what time?

When are they $1

You should post a link to your channel :slightly_smiling_face:. I believe you can also add your YouTube channel on your profile.

1 Like

There should be another thread coming tomorrow. With that said, I do not think it is a guarantee one dollar for everybody. I will be maybe a drawing, a testing club offering if selected, or some other participation where you can be selected.

OK thank you. Let’s hope I’m picked.

The wording of this got people’s hopes up. Lol

That sounds like a plan! Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

It may be another competition or event, :wink:

$1 for Spirit Dot 2 in simple words is a bit tough to digest

Hey everyone! My name is Mike im new to this community and just want to say i have not had the great opportunity to do any tests or reviews on any #Soundcore products but Im hoping I will be able to now joining this community. I have a YouTube channel if anyone is interested in seeing some of the video reviews i have done. Here is a link: https://youtube.com/djsum1 I hope you all enjoy my videos!

1 Like