Get Some Workout Fuel!

LOL :rofl: I will have to say I think you are the first reviewer that I have seen that as admitted to getting high to review their products. It is different to say the least.

PS Like the Pikachu hat on the one episode, my son has that hat as well.

1 Like

Lol :joy::joy: thank you. Yea i love that hat! I love pikachu too! Haha! And yes being medicated is the only thing that helps me stay focused while im doing my reviews, but sometimes i fall a little off lol.

1 Like

Sorry, I guess I’m a bit confused, but how exactly does this campaign work?

would love to get my mom a pair as a late mothers day gift and my dad an early fathers day gift. soundcore thanks for being so awesome.

No one knows! (I guess…)
Except the admins.

Just wait and see.

My stock is always pretty small. :grinning:
The last items I donated was a car charger from and a lightning cable from ANKER.
Some earbuds “disappeared” at Christmas.

You all know those “little gifts” keep friendship survive! :smile:

The more you receive the more you can donate.
I dont receive much, but I dont mind, I am not here to get things for free. :smiley:
For example you, young folks, are user of earbuds, not me.
I have such and use those, but these are “old” styled ones (Sennheiser), no inear.
Those type was never offered from ANKER/soundcore.

Bildschirmfoto-1

2 Likes

US Only? Probably!! Good luck to those that grab them. Cracking deal :yum:

Finally they released the new one. I would love to get one of these for $1.

I can’t find them in the shop. Where to get? Thx

Man!!! I want them Spirit Dot 2’s!!! Already use the Liberty 2 pro for workout but just need these!

I guess as this is a One Dollar promotion that it will only be US & Canada to benefit?

Wondering what you have to do or how many are going to be able to get them for $1?

Hoping to be able to pick these up today for $1.

I am definitely super interested in getting some of these. Would love the chance at 1$. But if not. I will probably buy some anyways. I got some liberty 2 the other day and the husband loved them so much he stole them from me lol

Count me in :slight_smile: so what time will it start in UK :uk: time? I am a basshead so these will be perfect for me.

I hope we in Europe can take part as well…

I already have the Liberty pro, liberty neo and Life q20

Would love to stack up my collection :grin:
So I could store one pair everywhere I need one :heart_eyes:

Giveaways are always fun, good to see it posted!

I’ve had my liberty 2 pros for about a little over a month now and they do great. The wife loved them so much we got her a pair for herself since she was in the market for a new set of ear buds herself so we upgraded her from the arc to the liberty 2 pros. Would love to try these out for a dollar and possibly switch over to using these.

Event is live and posted for $1 Spirit Dot 2 here and

@Zolitare this event is open to US, UK, and Germany, also there is an event giveaway for 1 Spirit Dot 2 for the community members.

1 Like