"Giveaway Tickets"what does it do?

Please explain what the “Giveaway Tickets” are for, how to use it?
How long is “Tickets” valid after receipt? Is it profitable to collect more or is it better to use it right away?

1 Like

https://community.soundcore.com/referral/giveaway

1 Like

Tickets don’t expire but disappear once you use them. Almost every week there is a giveaway at the link the professor put. If you want to enter you put a ticket in. It’s like having a chance in a raffle. You can put a bunch in only one in or none in depending how you feel

3 Likes

Ticket can be earned several ways.

1. You can exchange notes for tickets (but it is not as beneficial to do that as you can earn dollars off a product
  2. Leveling can gain giveaway tickets.
  3. The admins will do little contest or activities where you can gain giveaway tickets.

With this said, I will provide info by one of the admins stated during a core update about a year ago. He stated that there is an average of 15 to 20 people in a giveaway each week. So if it is a giveaway that you want, you may want to spend the max 15 to give you an equal chance to win.

2 Likes

And what does the number 12 on the right side of the ticket mean? Did you say that it is profitable to spend a maximum of 15 tickets for one draw? Meanwhile, the digit 12 can be reduced to 1, but not increased to 15 … Does the variable digit “12” mean something else?

1 Like

I am guessing you did 3 tickets and that is the number of tickets you can still buy.

Unless they fixed it, if you do not have enough tickets, you can still do the 15 and it will takes your notes automatically (do not have to do the exchange). Say you have 3 tickets and 20 notes. You can do the 15 and you will have zero tickets and 8 notes left.

I believe maxing a bid depends on the popularity of the item. If it is popular, you will see people maxing out the points for it. So say 15 x 15 is 225 total entry for 15 people. If you do one ticket you have a 1 in 211 chance instead of a 1 in 15.

With that said, if the item is not as popular such as the spirit pro, you can get away with bidding a lot less. I won the spirit pro with 3 tickets. The current prize is fairly new and may get some bids but not many for me ( I did bid 1).

You can look at the ended giveaway to get a feel on what products they may have randomly selected during a week. So you can bid now or save them for later

2 Likes

Means you probably have 12 tickets so far

1 Like

Thank you very much for the comprehensive and understandable answers.
OK, now I understand - I have 2 tickets and 10 notes, that is 12 notes in total. Good thing I asked because I would lose 10 notes and I wouldn’t know why.
Have you ever managed to earn this $ 100 coupon?

2 Likes

OK, now I understand - I have 2 tickets and 10 notes=12 Tickets🙂Thank you!

I know he has. I have, I am sure a number of others.

I haven’t redeemed one yet, but eventually.

Definitely worth saving the notes - you can get tickets much more easily than notes around here. And the notes are worth more.

3 Likes

I agree with @jercox, its worth saving the notes bc tickets are easy to get.

2 Likes

I have. I get tempted to use it ever so often.

Participate and get a few chances to get notes. Thread of the week and gallery will get you 20 each time. Certain level up will get you bonus notes…

There is a contest right now on the site, you can try.

2 Likes

The thread of the week is in the year: 50 × 20 = 1000 notes.
Photo of the week, second 1000. Total 2000 notes. So theoretically, 4 people can get a $ 100 coupon during the year. You really are a champion if you have succeeded. It had to be the hardest-earned dollars in your life​:wave::+1:t2:.

Thanks for the good advice. You must have spent a lot of time getting it! Congratulations!

Thanks for the good advice. I wish you a nice weekend👍🏻!

And what does the “promotion path” look like in the local community? Do you have any names for the next level? I’m asking you because you are probably one of the few local “bosses” :slightly_smiling_face:, who have the most experience, have won the most awards …

1 Like

I would book mark it. It will be easy to find afterwards

2 Likes

Thank you - this is important information👍🏻.

2 Likes

If you look some people just have multiple accounts and use both to double their chances. You can spot it obviously here, those two similar names 9th 10th

1 Like

In my opinion, something like that should be banned because it’s not fair to the other hardworking members of the community.