"Giveaway Tickets"what does it do?

No, real people who have created new accounts. They usually don’t do anything - I presume they followed a link and realize they aren’t interested and move on. But no indication they are fake.

Thank you for helping, it is very valuable especially for new members of the community like me.

1 Like

In the crowd of various thoughts and responsibilities, do not forget about your mothers, wives, girlfriends and daughters tomorrow.
Tomorrow Women’s Day is always good to remember and give even a symbolic flower.:rose:

4 Likes

@Mike2468 same it makes me laugh cause I’ll go all in on one and then someone with one entry wins and I just keep wasting tickets :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You have level 16 “experience” and you have never won anything here?

1 Like

@ktkundy has won several things on here :rofl: although not the giveaway.

As stated it just depends on the odds. Since it is a blind risk (you do not know how many entries or number of people entered) You have to base it on if the cost of the item or popularity of the item.

As stated with all tickets done evenly, I will take a one in twenty odd versus any other companies contest.

I have faith that she will eventually win one.

2 Likes

It will win when the beautiful, red Liberty Air 2 Pro👍🏻 is the prize.

2 Likes

lol saving up her mojo for the big win :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve gone all in on a bunch of things and then my name just doesn’t get picked. Mr. Random just doesn’t like me. @Duane_Lester on the other hand seems to be best friends with Mr. Random and has won a bunch of my memory serves me correct. I’m not bothered though I figure it’s just the universes way of telling me I don’t need it and that others need it more.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, @Duane_Lester is a master of champions at winning awards. I have seen about 4 of his conquests.
Mr. Random is very kind to him.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The plural of anecdotes is not data.

If your suspicions are correct of mis-firing Mr Random, that will be leave an evidence trail. Count it.

2 Likes

More so making a joke like franz always does saying mr random will decide

2 Likes

Yeah , I won 4 but others have won more than one as well. Mine was more noticeable due to 3 came i n 5 weeks.

I do not really count the spirit pro as a win as I used only 3 tickets… I am not even sure if anybody even tried for that one.

Others with more than one win is below…but will say I have lost all the ones I really wanted…

Shenoy 2
Stambo 2
Unknownx 3
Unnamed 2
gwstarkey.gws 2
Chiquinho 2
Mstr. 2

2 Likes

@Duane_Lester I don’t know if I was understood correctly … Writing about the awards, I didn’t want to be mean. If that’s what you thought about it, I’m sorry.
And I wish you more wins​:+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:!

2 Likes

No offense taken. I do know my Uncle Lucky use to go school with Mr Random. :slight_smile:

The other Mr Random winners were out of curiosity. So it looks like I am in the lead.

I try to follow the path of good karma. By me helping you, it helps me.

3 Likes

@Duane_Lester
Do you know how many tickets have been tossed in during the last Giveaway? I am just curious how many lots fall into about 1,000,000 active accounts during such a draw.

1 Like

I do not. I am basically you with just a few more securities. :wink:

So I know as much as you would and most times see the threads at the same times you do.

The only info I know on giveaway was from what I told in the past . They said that on average there are 15 to 20 people in a giveaway.

1 Like

OK thanks. I thought you were the one who “knows more” …:grinning:
Good Thursday!

1 Like