Help Us Create New Headphones Survey

I received an email (on my personal email that is not the one for this account) for this survey a little while ago. Things are self-explanatory in the image and the survey took about 2-4 minutes to complete. Seems like a new pair of earbuds/headphones are being designed and planned. Click anywhere on the photo to get the survey :+1:

4 Likes

Wait is that water bottle rubber?

1 Like

Not sure what that material is but a lot of people here have it so a question for them. If it’s rubber then it’s just the outside (hopefully :joy:)

1 Like

It seems to be a foldable rubber bottle

1 Like

It is. I got like 3 or 4. Lol

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Shivam_Shah !

1 Like

Thanks for posting got the email for it later than you did

3 Likes

never got the email. I normally get these.

Didn’t get this email either, but still provided my input. Thanks for sharing @Shivam_Shah :+1:

Just like @Duane_Lester said, the bottles are collapsible and rubber. Used it a couple time on hikes so far and the wife & I have liked them.

1 Like

Well it more of a silicone water bottke or rubber. They are pretty nice overall

1 Like

Have a lot of bottles so if I win one, I’ll let you guys know in case any of you want one

1 Like

Same for me.

2 Likes

I had seen this somewhere, but hadn’t filled it out. Good reminder, done now.

1 Like

Keep your eye out for email if you won. They should be sent out this week unless Soundcore is running late like Anker is

1 Like

I got the email I’m pretty sure I did it cause I went to check now and the email was opened but I was wondering about this

1 Like

I didn’t get the email and see no one updated here other than you so maybe you’re the only regulars who won! Enjoy the bottle!

I’m not even sure if I won I didn’t get notified or anything. Guess we will see lol I’m still waiting for my swag I won from Halloween…:cold_sweat:

1 Like

You might want to message Sean and check with him. But if you got an email for water bottle, you won this survey. They don’t tend to notify anyone on community with these kind of surveys

1 Like

Here is the best of all bottles!

@Shivam_Shah oh nice I didn’t know how those really worked thanks :grin:. I think @Loz was doing the Halloween giveaway winners orders?? I think I remember seeing it on the thread? Not sure if I’m the only one who didn’t get it yet I seen a couple people posting pics of the swag…

1 Like