How often does sound core release products

Has anyone seen a timeline sound core releases products??? :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Anker do not share roadmaps. Sometimes there may be a press show event showing future products but even then some of those shown don’t see the light of day of when said to be, but months or years later.

Example Anker event.

You see some Soundcore products, which included their future L2P+ and Life P3.

You can see products passing testing in Korea, Japan, USA. The most readable for me as in English is the USA one.

https://fccid.io/2AOKB

If you scroll down you see speaker, headphone, Soundcore.

Of these you get a full spectrum of:

• headline products which are officially launched. E.g A3952 become the L3P.
  • products which are silently released, we are never told about and stumble upon and have to ask and figure it out. If you scroll down the FCC listings, apart from the released announced A3952 there are others - what are they?
  • then you have FCC listings for the same product code, e.g A3167 which is the Rave Mini, which then becomes “upgraded” which we have to ask and figure out the differences (Rave Mini is bt 5 and app support).

However in total if you simply look at macro level, how many per year, you can see a lot and step back and see quite the pace overall, I count 29 this last 12 months.

There are other sources of future Soundcore products but we do not discuss here, we restrict here to announced / released products (see above) because there is a ToS (lurking somewhere, not easy to find) which can bite you in the behind as (above) is something going to be released so you have to wait til then or is it going to be silently released in which case its some brave person asks first.

If you want to know something, contact Soundcore directly, they may tell you but in experience they tend to not, they tend to not share roadmaps.

I guess every month or every second month.

1 Like

We really for the most part don’t know in advance.

1 Like

I learn the fastest about new Soundcore products here in the community :smiley:.

1 Like

Nobody knows, we are here a forum.
But if there something will show up in the future, you will find it announced here.