JRE Liberty 2 Pro

The best-sounding true wireless earphones unlike anything you’ve ever heard before… for real…

4 Likes

My bad. I’m late with this. The quarantine and all messed up stuff.

1 Like

Sweet looking set of buds @Vin :+1:

4 Likes

@vin nice to see the JRE editions.

2 Likes

Those are some sweet looking earbuds! Enjoy them!

2 Likes

Thanks all. I’ve never heard anything better to be honest. These earphones make sounds that are out of this world, literally. A pair of 150-buck buds with sounds that are worth twice their price! No brainer really.

These buds have dragged my bar up so high that after listening to these literally everything else sounds dull and unimpressive. Thing is I want to also get myself a set of headphones (not earbuds) that is of similar quality but I think I’d be hard-pressed to find one.

1 Like

@Loz gave us info about 8d song on YouTube. You should check that out with them as well.

1 Like

Yeah I know about them. Have been listening to them since last year. Tried playing them again using L2P and it was nice of course. But not exactly my way of enjoying music though… Still they are fun.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing! These custom editions look incredible.

3 Likes

And thanks to Anker Soundcore for allowing me this opportunity to experience Liberty 2 Pro! Their sound quality is definitely very high up there in the competition and I’ve been telling people how amazing and how worth it these buds are both online and offline. Hah.

The design of this JRE L2P sure is very cool, but uh… there is a problem… :sweat_smile:

I would say a little bit of paint and some glue that you could “jerry rig” some repairs on that logo. :rofl: Sorry but it had to be said that you would have to jerry rig the jerry rig logo lolol

1 Like

:cry::grimacing:

1 Like

:joy:
Good one there. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah I had to glue it back. And it wasn’t just the T. Some other letters came off too. :roll_eyes:

It’d only be a matter of time when I actually lose one or some of them due to them falling off somewhere I couldn’t see. :sweat:

At least that surface should provide some texture to hold onto. My wife now has the L2Ps, and that plain case is just a bit too slick for me, dropped it the other day just trying to pick it up quickly.

Very nice picture, well deserved gallery of the week!

1 Like

True. I think some YouTube reviewer commented that it’s buttery smooth (and then it slipped out of his hand and dropped on the floor).

Well this JRE case is just slightly better, not by much. I’m also pretty afraid it might drop when I’m holding it, you know… with the battery and electronics and all.

As for the picture, now that I thought about it, I should have placed something behind but below the case to raise the back of the case a bit so the logo is more visible. Should have done that. Darn.

You won picture of the week, so don’t knock it too much… But ideas to improve your next shot are always good.

Apparently none of the other 9 people who won the JRE edition L2P has posted any photo of theirs yet so far (unless I’m mistaken?) so I was thinking to take the best shot I could unprofessionaly think of to show everyone as a start. :grimacing:

I wish the winners of the other giveaways would make an appearance and post their limited edition L2Ps to share as well. :eyes: