LA2P and new Soundcore app

Any updates on this ?

Hey good news the latest version 2.6.1 is available on all markets. Please have a try now.

4 Likes

Hey, good news yes…new design of app and finally fit test working :slight_smile: thanks

2 Likes

With 2.6.1 fit test now also works on my Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers :smile:

2 Likes

Did you give feedback to CI/CD version control.

Good practice:

• production
  • beta
  • beta is updated often, bugs added in new features, bugs fixed
  • once beta is bug free then update production.

Bad practice:

• production
  • beta version 1
  • beta version 2 not replacing the above

If you added a feature, which added a bug, you should not phase rollout the bug fix version, rather immediately roll out to all on the buggy versoion. You caused 3 versions to exist instead of 2 versions.

1 Like

Now got the Update and the Fit Test works! :grin::+1::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Yes, I forwarded the details of the case straight to our related team so they can be made aware of the situation. We are constantly working on improving the existing ones and it is users like you that inspire us to continue down this path. Thank you for that.

3 Likes

My app definitely is buggy. Disconnects from the phone all day. The units (liberty air 2 pro) connect to my IPHONE 7 perfectly.
The app is what I need to work. It doesn’t and I’ve done every reset , reinstall, upgrade etc. known to mankind.
As you mentioned it maybe the blue tooth version but Anker clearly ahs told me the units are backwards compatible, the app clearly wasn’t beta tested thoroughly.

Not sure the benefits to anyone saying it 4 times today

chrome

Post in the best matching thread once and wait. That causes any efforts to help you to be better as it’s focused.

Are you the same person posting the same issue on Reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/user/PanicLogically/

That’s a lot of scattergun.

It’s consumer dissatisfaction Professor and advocacy and reading across Reddit and here myriad other users are having similar problems Professor.

Folks interested in the product and relying on consumer feedback whether I’m one person multiple times reading others and commiserating (there is a reply button) or other people doesn’t make a spit of difference.

I’ll be on the phone with the company and looking for a suitable replacement. If you are reading other person’s postings there’s now a category of folks getting replacement units with the problem they reported recurring upon replacement.

I’m glad you are reading at least my stuff, albeit your tired of it and want to be instructive to me that venting goes no where with you–it’s just venting. Glad this isn’t firestone tires or a medication with a side effect.