Liberty 2 / Liberty 2 Pro Speculation

As you all know, Soundcore will announce new Liberty wireless earphones on September 26. My best guess is that Liberty 2 and/or Liberty 2 Pro will be unveiled.

Earlier this year, there was a survey on the Anker Community with questions about new earbuds… take a look!

I think this might be Liberty 2 or Liberty 2 Pro.

What are your thoughts? Be sure to let us know with a reply! (without breaking confidentiality).

2 Likes

I hope for wireless charging. Non-master/slave setup would be good. GPS tracking in the case would be amazing!

2 Likes

I bet that this product is the same mystery product that the top ten active members will win. What do you think?

2 Likes

Honestly I hope that whatever it is can live up to the hype and prove to be an amazing product. I’m kind of tired of mediocre just slight variation releases of earbuds. We need something great that can blow others out of the water

5 Likes

That’s it.
Nothing more to add.

Spirit X, Spirit Y, Spirit +, Spirit -…
Liberty 1, Liberty 2, Liberty plus…

:frowning_face:

The more than “a very old story”.

When will they learn?
Or do they refuse to learn?

1 Like

Just watching fingers crossed… hope it’s something new and innovative.

1 Like

Yes, most likely.

1 Like

+1 on everything @Tank said.

1 Like

I was literally just about to purchase the Liberty air, but im thinking these might be the liberty air 2, so now i will wait

1 Like

This is the new innovative style… all companies are following.

1 Like

I up the upgrades more than just small tweaks.

I would love to see wireless charging and upgraded drivers.

2 Likes

Yup! Would love to have better drivers! Sound quality is a big issue with tru wireless earbuds.

2 Likes

Mighty be creepy…

1 Like

Prefer an option to adjust synchronization when watching videos.

1 Like

Highly doubt it. This is much more likely to be Liberty 2 and/or Liberty 2 Pro. However, the release of Liberty Air 2 is probably not far off.

They should liberate us from all this weird models.
Boring indeed, even for conaisseurs here.
What will a humble customer do?

1 Like

I was just looking through the FCC report. Any idea what this means?

1 Like

The date when you’ll be able to access the external photos, user manual, etc. via FCC. Has absolutely nothing to do with any potential release date.

1 Like

This is what I was thinking.