Life P3 Launch!

Life P3 is finally here and the reviews are already coming in thick and fast. Here’s some that I really enjoyed and wanted to share with you, but if you find more, make sure to add them in the comments below:

New Life TV

El Jefe Reviews

Hip-IO Tech

Digital Slang

TecH MoE

English Dan Reviews

Technically Well

“Boasting features normally found on pricey earbuds, the Life P3 are a superb value.”

“Perhaps the best feature is the Gaming mode which switches to a low latency signal that ensures films and games always have audio that’s in sync with what’s on the screen. Highly Recommended.”

Still not sure which color to choose? We’re here to help! Simply answer the questions below to see what color (or colors) of Life P3 will suit you best based on what kind of summer person you are:

What’s your favorite thing to do at the beach?

• (1) Sunbathing
  • (2) Walking the dogs
  • (3) Build a sandcastle
  • (4) Watch the sunset
  • (5) After 5 minutes I realize I hate sand

0 voters

Check your answers here:

Summary
  1. Don’t forget your sunscreen or Coral Red Life P3 will match your sunburn!
  2. Beach + cute dog + Sky Blue Life P3 = The best walk ever.
  3. Why not make a sand sculpture of Oat White Life P3?
  4. Sure, sunsets are romantic, but listening to music on Navy Blue Life P3 is pretty awesome, too.
  5. You know what you won’t regret? Getting yourself some Classic Black Life P3.

What’s your favorite part of music festivals?

• (1) Live music
  • (2) Food
  • (3) Camping with friends
  • (4) Mosh pits
  • (5) Festival outfits

0 voters

Check your answer here:

Summary
  1. The only correct answer! Now grab a pair of Classic Black Life P3.
  2. Next time, buy a ticket to a food festival! (Plus you might like Life P3 in Oat White).
  3. Navy Blue Life P3 will err … remind you of the night sky?!
  4. Challenge: Drop Sky Blue Life P3 in a mosh pit and try to find them.
  5. Make a statement with Coral Red Life P3.

What’s your perfect vacation?

• (1) Going on an adventure
  • (2) City break
  • (3) Round the world cruise
  • (4) Road trip
  • (5) Staycation

0 voters

Check your answer here:

Summary
  1. Adventurous travelers need an adventurous color. Coral Red Life P3 suits you!
  2. How sophisticated! You definitely need some Oat White Life P3.
  3. You need Navy Blue Life P3 for an adventure on the high seas :ocean:
  4. Sky Blue Life P3 are perfect for sunny days on the open road.
  5. You can’t go wrong with chilling out at home with Classic Black Life P3.

Share your color (or colors) in the comments below and let me know if you’re planning on getting yourself a pair of Life P3 :partying_face: Plus, stay tuned for the next part of our Life P3 launch celebration on Friday!

8 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for sharing, I will definitely go for a pair of P3s in blue color :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The navy blue and sky blue both look awesome!

4 Likes

I like the navy blue or the black for myself. But they all look sharp!!

@Hannah there is already a thread featuring all the reviews that have come out for the life P3 already both as YouTube videos and written reviews. I’ve been keeping it up to date since the product launched and plan on continuing to do so.

Definitely check it out there are some great ones that I really like on there like tools.electro.diy as well as Brannon no d

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah, I love all three colors of the Soundcore Life P3, I would definitely get the Black Life P3’s :sunglasses:

Any pairs will be gotten for my son for college. The navy blue probably as it will be part of his school colors.

I love that sandy white color. Never ever saw a TWS particularly in that color. Life is all about choosing our own different style right?.. :wink:

Thanks @Hannah
I would prefer blue

My navy blue ones arrived this morning.
Look and sound good.

Handy to pop in a pocket rather than carry the Q35s.

The check the fit option is a useful feature.
Listening using just one works well.
Wireless charging works fine.

Have not yet had chance to test them properly but looking forward…

2 Likes

I like the colors of the sky, so the most beautiful for me are the Life P3 in the following color: navy blue and sky blue😃.

For me I’d do the navy blue.

So the beach poll question lacks the right answer - swimming in the waves. The beach is just the edge of the water after all…

I would probably go for navy blue or black myself. But since my wife will take these, red would be popular with her.

1 Like

Well the polls say I should get the navy blue the black and the sky blue I like the two blues the best but you can also never go wrong with black

Well the polls say I should get the navy blue the black and the sky blue

The only problem with swimming at the beach is that you can’t wear Life P3 when doing it!

1 Like

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Life P3 once you’ve tested them out :grinning:

Do the Life P3 have mono mode? It’s mentioned on the other Soundcore buds that have it.