Life Q30 $64.99

Life Q30 are on sale at Amazon for 64.99. Got these lil over month ago and they are phenomenal!!! Great sound…fit.battery life… the anc is top notch and ambient aware works really well!!! Have a great day everyone!!! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HMWZBXC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_dlT4_oU02Fb3WRNTR5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Nice find on the Q30

1 Like

Sweeet pricing… did you fill up your sack o presents with a few extras?

1 Like

Waitin to see what soundcore is announcing in coming days and months before I purchase anything else lol!!! Also waitin for the coupons for signing up for loyalty program but sittin on 2 motion Booms, Liberty 2 Pro, and pair of Q30s … hooked my dad up with the motion plus which he loves… amd wanna get one of my brothers the Q30s but just gonna wait it out lil longer for the coupons altho at 64.99 or full price of 79.99 I truely believe the q30 is in a class of their own and like all soundcore products I own I think they smoke any other products in their price range and they also smoke a lot of others ive tried that cost 2 to 3x as much!!! All this bein said im impatiently waiting on more announcements lol!!!

Nice deal but actually has already been posted twice first by @Shivam_Shah

Discount on new product - Life Q30

@duane_lester @TechMan

1 Like

I am closing this thread as it is a duplicate.

2 Likes