LP2 will not connect to my Soundcore App

I have used my LP2 maybe 3 times since I’ve bought them and now they won’t connect to my Soundcore App. I have reset them and uninstalled the app multiple times. How do I fix this?

1 Like

We’re you able to connect it to the app when you first got them?

If not make sure to connect it to your device via Bluetooth, then go into the app afterwards and find the L2P and click connect.

Yes I was able to connect them. The few times I connected them to the app the worked fine. Now they won’t connect at all.

Hey @Beauty, please support :slight_smile:

I regret to say that Soundcore Life P2 couldn’t work with Soundcore App at present. But we do have other headphones which support Soundcore App, such as Liberty 2 Pro, Liberty 2, Liberty air 2 and Life NC. You know, a perfect product requires several improvements per the customer’s voice and we always strive to improve our products.

@Melina_Wang the user @Steve214 mentioned he was able to connect. I believe he was talking about Liberty 2 Pro, but not Life P2 :thinking:

So who do I contact to fix this issue?

You can contact service@soundcore.com for any help!

Hi. @Steve214 I am sorry to learn that you’re having trouble with your earbuds.

In order to serve you better, could you please confirm that were you saying Liberty 2 pro as opposed to Life P2?

If you were talking about the Liberty 2 pro, I believe that the issue you encountered is that you can’t find the device on the app. Regarding to this, I kindly ask you to try the following steps as they are proven to be helpful oftentimes:l

1. Forget the pairing record on your device and turn off your device’s Bluetooth.
  2. Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged. When you put the left earbuds into the charging case, the left LED light on charging case will flash 2 times which means the earbuds is charging, please also note the right side will also do the same time, when you put it into charging case, the right LED light on charging case will also flash.
  3. Keep the charging case open, then press and hold the button on the bottom of the charging case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators on both earbuds flash red 3 times. All the memory data will be cleared, then close the charging case.
  4. Re-open the charging case or take both sides out of the charging case, the white light on one side will flash quickly, which means it enters pairing mode
  5. Enable the Bluetooth on your Bluetooth devices. You can find the device name “Soundbuds Liberty2 Pro” or “Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro-L” on the Bluetooth list.
  6. Please click “Soundbuds Liberty 2 Pro” or “Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro-L” for pairing, the white light will flash slowly, which means it paired successfully.
  7. Then there will pop out a screen with “Bluetooth Pairing Request”, just click “Pair” (This step is very important)
  8. After these, open the Soundcore app, you will see “Liberty Series” on the home page- just click it-then Swipe left/right, you will see Liberty 2 Pro on the list- Click “connect” to see if the same problem persists

If the problem still exists, please contact us and send email to service@soundcore.com, and we are happy to help you anywhere

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I had that problem on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Phone and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Tablet. I selected Life A2 NC and the app found my Life P2 earbuds and paired them up! Worked great! :grinning:

Wait @Bud71 you connected the Life P2’s to the app? How did you do that?

1 Like

Well spotted yes odd a paired L2P connect to app via another bud.

Bug? Surely none of the settings would work?