Mothers Day Giveaway | Click Here to Enter!

My mom and i were just looking for Bluetooth speakers. We’ve had our eyes on motion+ cuz of the amazing reviews on youtube but it is still a bit expensive and i saw this post like a miracle! My mom would LOVE LOVE LOVE receiving the motion+ as mother’s day gift! This is LITERALLY i swear MY DREAM SPEAKER! PLEASE PLEASE I HOPE TO WIN for my mom. I’d like to gift the motion+ on your behalf. I love you soundcore!! :heart:

Mum would enjoy the Hi res audio and intense bass of the Motion+

My mom would really appreciate the q30. She is a dentist and after a long day of unpleasant noice she would love to listen to quality music with the q30.
Plus she deserves it. Because she works a lot all the time, if we go to some friends after 8 pm she is bound to just fall asleep. And it’s always funny when we notice it.

My mom could use the liberty air pro 2 for hands free driving or doing here crafts and still being able to talk to people hands free.

1 Like

My mom would love the Life Q30 that way she could drown out the tv when my dad is watching his westerns lol

My mother would love to use the Liberty Air 2 Pro while being outside with our dog to listen to music.

Good competition @sean.L :clap:

My mother would really love and benefit from the Motion+ speaker now we are getting to those warmer summers days where you can sit out in the garden and relax to some classic old school music. Plus she has gone through plenty of micro USB ports on previous speakers so the USB-C would solve the reversal crisis which often causes the issue (damage) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My mother would like the liberty air 2 pro because she deserves it and looks like an awesome , built product.

My mom would love some new headphones and I feel bad that I get any mother day gifts not that I don’t want to get her any it’s be I don’t have any money and I don’t work so it’s really difficult :100:

My mom will really need the Soundcore Liberty Aie 2 Pro cause I have seen her struggling to unwind the cable of wired earbuds.
Need bit to see her being trouble again.

My mom started going to the gym and 1 day she said she touched her FEET the the ground instead of saying she touched her HANDS to the ground LOL. She’d love the liberty air 2 pro .

Mom’s the best❤️

Motion+ because my mom would enjoy cooking more with a bit of music :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

My mom would to have Liberty air 2 pro. Because of design and the sound preference.

My mom loves to listen to her jams while taking a stroll…and the Liberty Air 2 Pro would be awesome!

My mother loves watching YouTube videos so the Liberty Air 2 Pro would be great for her to have :+1:t4:

Minha mãe adora ouvir música no volume alto mas com qualidade sonora, e com Motion + ela vai sentir a real qualidade da música sem perder nada das músicas preferidas dela.

My mom would love the liberty air 2 pro because she loves to walk out and run listening to her favorite songs. Also, she has to call a lot and it would be awesome for that

I think my mom would love the Liberty Air 2 Pro in Crystal Pink. Unless she’d prefer the comfort of the Life Q30 in pink. I can see her fashionably drowning out all the BS for sure

Thank you for the nice campaign!
I think the best choice for my mom will be Life Q30, as I can imagine earbuds are too small for her and she will lose them somewhere haha!
Besides, I have Q20 so I know the life series are really nice. A pink Q30 will certainly be a great Mothers day gift!
Good luck everyone and happy Mother’s day in advance!

2 Likes

Nice prizes and good activity