Music cuts out on Liberty 3 Pros

Hey, I am sorry to learn about the sound issue of your Liberty 3 Pro. May I know how does it work now? Was the issue fixed?
In case the issue still persists, may I know what is the firmware version of you upgraded to? 4.58 or 4.69? You could try to troubleshoot the issue by placing the earbuds back into the charging case, and closing the case for about 6 seconds, then taking them out and testing it again to see if it helps at all.

If it doesn’t work, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and the order#, our Soundcore technical support will take care of your case and make this thing right as soon as possible.

1 Like

Did this work for you? I can’t find such a setting on the pixel 6 pro and am having the same issue.

Look at battery optimisation settings and move from optimised to not.

1 Like

The soundcore app?

The Soundcore app is not the cause of cut-outs. It is needed periodically for the odd firmware upgrade but mostly can be not used.

The app which is playing media, Android will try to save battery life to give it less cpu cycles. If media is stuttering you can disable battery optmisation for that app.

2 Likes

Wonder if the pixel has a developers option like Android. It may be located there if you could not find

You don’t need to go into Developer mode for the battery optimization features. It lurks in battery and app settings. I don’t have this Pixel but it will be in one of those settings places.

Android does learn - the more an app is “clipped” the less it clips. The issue settles down.

Probably the issue is elsewhere, the most common cause being the buds are paired with something else and vying for bandwidth or forcing the buds to context switch.

2 Likes

I just tried turning off “connect to multiple devices” to see if that helps. I had the Liberty air 2 pros and never had this issue so I doubt changing battery optimization will help

Every combination is unique, you have to do your own investigations.

My gut insinct in your case is there are different defaults, e.g. LDAC is enabled on L3P but not LA2P so bitrate is higher and so cutout.

Dig deeper.

1 Like

I don’t have LDAC enabled on L3P because YouTube music uses AAC anyways. I had cutouts on YouTube and YouTube music. Still hoping multi connect is the issue. I’ll keep everyone posted.

2 Likes

That solved it!

Go to your phone settings and search for either power saving or battery optimization.
If there is a toggle or setting that is on that limits CPU usage, turn it off.

When that setting is on, it powers down apps to save power; including whatever app you’re listening to. Also, I think it powers down the Soundcore app; which affects the buds.

1 Like

That solved it!

When that setting is on, it powers down apps to save power; including whatever app you’re listening to. Also, I think it powers down the Soundcore app; which affects the buds.

1 Like

Uh oh. I might have spoken too soon!

I’m either still having the issue or a similar one. Possibly related to Bluetooth?

1 Like

I’ve been watching the continuing posts & thought I would chime in.
I returned the L3P’s back to Amazon a month or so ago, but then I saw them on sale recently at Walmart for $149. Sooo I thought well why not? Maybe these will be different. So far they’ve cut out a couple of times, but i haven’t had this pair long enough to determine if it’s like my first set.
I do have power saver off (Always had it off), and even have processing speed high on my S21 Ultra. For future reference, it might be good for others to state what phone you’re using.
Lately I’ve been suffering from a double ear infection so I’m having to use over-the-ear cans until it clears up. After which I’ll be able to have more usage time with my second set.

2 Likes

Nice to see you back. I remember your avatar due to the red nose from a few months ago. Keep ups up to date when you do find out…

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks!

I’m using a Samsung S20FE5G.

I turned off Adaptive battery and turned on Enhanced processing.

Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

i still get it in ldac even with the firmware update they gave me

1 Like

I have not seen part of the setting for the L3 Pros but it hs some pretty nice and advance functionality for the app and buds.

I have the issue whether LDAC is on or off.

new firmware 4.71 they are sending me