Music cuts out on Liberty 3 Pros

sweet. Hope that helps you.

still cuts out

1 Like

Possible wear detection issues?

detection off

I’ve had the same . Still cuts out. Have updated to 4.7.1 and have changed battery optimization, plus turned off 2nd pairing.
Does it on ldac and other setting. I’ve also disabled any other BT devices connected at same time. I’m using a s21 ultra although I’m sure I had issue in older Huw phone too before I upgraded. So frustrating as these buds are excellent other than repeated cut outs which I’m now becoming increasingly annoyed with!!!

2 Likes

Me too! Very annoying

Same thing here. Using Galaxy s20+ FE. Cuts out every 5-10mins at home and constantly when using outside. This is my second one after returning the first sets with the same issues. Tried another phone (iphone 12) and there were no issues, so I guess it’s specific to my phone (not sure if it’s the same for other Galaxy line ups or Android phones). Contacted support and have been advised to either stop using with my phone due to compatibility issues or return these and move on as there is no other option. Probably will need to return for good if there is no patch to address this issue soon . Shame as the sound quality was very good.

1 Like

I have since returned my “second pair” of L3P’s unfortunately. The first one was through Amazon, the second Walmart. It’s a shame because the sound and app are great!
I decided to try out the new Project Rock over-the-ear headphones as I’ve been suffering from a double ear infection (Possibly from my Galaxy Buds Pro). The Project Rocks are good, but not $299 good. The app is broken and won’t be fixed for another few weeks, and the volume and bass are lacking. Fortunately the Wavelet app helps in that department. Since I’m primarily going to use the headphones for the gym I suppose I’ll keep them as they’re geared for gym use.

1 Like

That sucks! So your iPhone worked fine!?

iPhone worked fine listened for about 2hrs without any issues, although there was a slight cut off once when using on the subway filled with a lot of people which I guess is expected. For my samsung phone, tried everything from turning on/off LDAC on both the phone & the app, changing bluetooth codec between SBC/AAC, turning on/off adaptive battery/enhanced processing, clearing bluetooth cache/data, resetting buds, updating to FW 4.71 and other little things in the developer options. Nothing worked.

So I have had this issue for a while. Although I believe I found a workaround. For me the issue seems to subside if I open the charging case and do not take the headphones out before the earphones connect to my device. Strangely not taking them immediately out of the case seems to curb this behavior. It leads me to believe that this is indeed a software issue that can be solved with a firmware update. I have never had the music drop when I connect the earphones this way. Anyone else try this? Let me know if it works for you too.

May contact service@soundcore.com. It may give them additional help to find it out the issue if they had not.

Hey, sorry to learn about the issue with your Liberty 3 Pro. Would you please try the steps below to see if it helps at all:

• Upgrade the firmware to v3.75/4.75

• Reset the earbuds using the following steps:

1. Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the cover open.

2. Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators inside flash 3 times quickly. When the LEDs start flashing fast, it confirms that the reset was successful and the earbuds have entered pairing mode.

If it doesn’t work, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and the order information, our technical support team will take care of your case as soon as possible.

Hello, I am so sorry to learn about the issue with your Liberty 3 Pro. Regarding the disconnection issue with your earphones, would you please try the troubleshooting below to see if it helps at all:

• Upgrade the firmware to v3.75/4.75

• Reset the earbuds using the following steps:

1. Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the cover open.

2. Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators inside flash 3 times quickly. When the LEDs start flashing fast, it confirms that the reset was successful and the earbuds have entered pairing mode.

If it doesn’t help, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and the order information, our technical support team will take care of your case as soon as possible.

I have same issue.
Using them on mac and iphone.

randomly cutting out sound. I just tried to reset them to factory.
Any idea how to fix this ?

Besides doing the above info, I would also restart your phone as well (disconnect pairing, restart phone, and reset earbuds and see if that helps).

Some instances in the past on some headsets there may need to update your mac BT driver if possible… Other than that I am not much help as I do not have any of those devices.

1 Like

I would bare your setup back to the most basic clean setup, eliminate the cause, then work your way back up.

Which is more important to you for the L3P - the Mac or the iPhone? (I’ll explain below).

Delete all your pairings (your Mac, phone, anthing else) and then turn their bluetooth off.

Reset the buds (instructions above). I also recommend leave them in the case a few minutes.

Then pair which what matters most to you (Mac or iPhone).

Then see if the issue is resolved. If it is not resolved I’d open a ticket with support.

If it is resolved then very carefully move forward each step. Pair with your other device (if Mac first, then phone, if phone first then Mac) and see if problem returns. If it has returned you’ve proved to yourself you cannot have connection to two devices.

If this does fix it but it then returns then likely it is a connection sequence issue, you will find connecting to one device first works better.

Let us know what works / doesn’t work so others after can find a better answer searching.

Hi,

tested. its happening completely random.
I have put it to factory, then pair only with Iphone and after 1 day it’s started again.
Its even strange that sometime is happens once per day sometimes 10 times per hour.
It happens even in middle of wood, where is nothing else then me.

so i have 100% sure, that issue with anc … after flight 3-4 multipoint disabled about 50 cut outs . I’m opening rma with soundcore, i would probably spend money on different ear buds. this product is really bad.

The issues you describe are not that common here, many say works just fine for them, so you appear to have a dud unit. Given you’ve exhausted all the best ideas is to open a ticket and do a replacement.

If you otherwise like them, I’d not give up and go to another brand, as plenty like the buds without issues.