New liberty air 2 update

Is there still a difference between the two?

No difference. But both are version with autopause function.

But it seems that they not resolved the battery life problem with this update, or is partly resolved. They take ~ 50% of battery life only with a firmware update, probably because of bluetooth connection optimisations. I expect to loose 50% of battery life after 2 years of using them, not with a firmware update…

I haven’t been updating mine since I got them because they work so well. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

Does the 4.30 still have the option to manually turn off the earbuds with 8" hold?

1 Like

Any chance to enable or create Spatial audio or something like that on liberty air 2 like airpods pro?

what do you think guys?

Liberty Air 2 has no In-Ear detection sensor… but when put off the buds from ear sensor is working well…

kindly add the same… :pray:t2: please

We discuss here about battery life from earbuds…

Guys, I received my Liberty Air 2 recently and it has been updated to 10.12 without automatic pause. Do you know what the difference is between versions 4.30 and 10.12? Is there any change in audio quality?

Only difference I know of is the 4 has auto pause and the 10. Version does not. Other then that they should be the same.

why do some get 10.12 and other ones 4.30??? different countries?
I’m from Austria

It has already been discussed in various topics.
The product was first released with a proximity sensor and had an auto-pause function. These batches at the moment have the 4.30 firmware.

At some point, the company manufactured a newer hardware version of the same product without the sensor and thus no auto-pause function. These have the 10.12 firmware.

2 Likes

I’m not to sure. I know it happened after the white version and any pair after that had different firmware.

Nice reply @ribo7. I was about to write the same info and as @Unnamed stated that it seemed during the white one production that we saw several of those had did not have the auto pause function on the threads here.

1 Like

Iam having a different version number which does not belong to the 2 above mentioned numbers

That’s weird did you just buy them and check for updates?

yeah…no updates are available

What phone are you using? And is your app up to date?
Other question I have is when did you get them?

Even mine is the same version. I bought it just a week back.

That’s crazy if they have 3 different firmwares going to be crazy to keep up. We have 4.xx version with 10.xx and now you guys with the 1.53

@SMR do you guys have the auto pause function?