New Life Headphones: Testing Time! 20 Test Units Up for Grabs!

I would love to do this! I’d make a far better in-depth reviewer than videographer!

I am a tech Blogger and YouTuber. I have written a lot of reviews and videos on some earbuds. I currently own the soundcore Q30 Headphone and it has been my daily go to for editing videos and listening to music.

If given the chance to be among the early testers I will provide feedbacks about the product and also write my Honest reviews as well as shoot a video that will be uploaded on YouTube. I would try to do some extreme test of the ANC and other features that the headphones will come with. I will focus on comfortability test as well as battery test. The battery life on my Q30 Headphones have been nothing short of amazing I only charge them once in a week. I will have a special photo shoot for the headphones even before I write my review and video.

I will use all my social media handles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to promote the Q35 headphone. I am going to contribute to the forums here and also be a guide incase people want to buy the new headphones

Here is a link to my YouTube channel and Blog posts

https://www.gadgetstripe.com/author/audu

Other Social media platforms
http://www.twitter.com/audububa_
http://www.instagram.com/audububa_

Thank you @Paulstevenewing

You too have some great reviews yourself :slight_smile: , should participate :+1:

1 Like

I do a lot of reviews for Anker/Soundcore and other products. Check out my reviews - http://jamesjohnston.info/category/reviews/

I don’t really do video unboxing but I can do real life written reviews with photos. I can even do staged photos if needed. Click the link to see my in depth reviews.

2 Likes

I’ve been a brand ambassador for multiple companies! I’d love to do this! I make every video specific to the company! I will also share on LÜM!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CNheZmJDSH4/?igshid=1s23ydwl8ys9v

1 Like

Well might as well throw my hat in the ring since I’ll be free after 26th to get some time to write the review.

First off I would like to congratulate Soundcore for coming up yet another product and hope the launch is successful. Also thank for the opportunity to test these!

Here are my most recent reviews that I wrote here:

I do plan on writing a late review of Liberty Air 2 Pro since I neither really had time with them (gave them to my sibling) nor had time to write anything (evident from my lack of activity here).

Another of my review from Testing Club that I wrote on Anker community is:

As for testing plan, I already have Life 2 that I have been using for about 2.5 years now and have been used to all the positives and negatives of that. Considering we have a pair of Liberty Air 2 Pro as well, I would love to test the following features of the new Life Headphones:

1. ANC quality in different environments and background noises
  2. Sound quality compared to Life 2, Spirit Dot 2, Liberty Air 2 Pro, and Flare Mini. These seem to be weird combination but I would like to compare bass, treble and vocal clarity
  3. Test out different features of the app and show any bugs in the initial software
  4. Test mic quality compared to my laptop mic, Life 2 mic, and iPhone 7 mic. This is the best test I can do with online classes and team meetings that I keep doing on everyday basis.
  5. Battery life (of course). Battery life test is normally one of the biggest aspects of my review and none of the Soundcore products have disappointed me before.
  6. Comfort is one of the biggest concerns that I have when buying earbuds or headphones because I wear glasses and don’t like when headphones sit on my ears for too long as they hurt pretty bad after about 30 mins or usage.
  7. And last but not the least, packaging quality. This is the top of my priority list because having great looking package doesn’t always equate to great product in my opinion. Of course first impression is vital for lot of people and hence I will be including that in my review

Depending on when we get hands on these, I could get the full review out as early as 27th or 28th. If we don’t get enough time with these headphones, I would post an unboxing review with initial thoughts on ANC and audio quality.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to these and I hope to get back on here more often soon.

2 Likes

I would really like the opportunity to take some photos of them along side with a detailed experience review, here is my best one of my current Q30s!

I haven’t made any content in the past but I would love to do so for these. I got the life q30s when they came out and would love to try the new one out. I will be able to write a review based on last and newer models of the the life headphones, how well you guys listened to core feedback and compare them to other headsets

Hello! I’m a creator who would be interested in testing your new Life Headphones. I’m a small creator but, mighty in personality :wink: I can make a unboxing and review video.
Check out my channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCQB8xM9H1gwm0B1RF5sVI9w

To give you my audio history on what I’m currently using are AP pro. Would love to try some over ear headphones.

You can also reach me on Twitter @acerockztech

I look forward to working with you

I’d probably record a good quality top brow video of me first unboxing the unit and listing the features while also showing aesthetically pleasing pictures of the unit and then after that I will I will have a few clips of me using the headphones in a irl situation and I will be doing a voice over the entire video whilst giving a 100% honest non biased review. :grin:

I’ll Throw my hat into the ring. If I were to be a tester I would test these headphones like any other person uses headphones. But instead I would be more technical by comparing the bluetooth, the sound quality measurements via sound tests, the build quality I would test, and to top it all off I would do the review in the perspective of a paying consumer because I feel that in order to do a review you have to put yourself in the shoes of the people looking for a pair of headphones and what conditions they may be in weather it be on a budget or they have money to spend. Overall, if I am selected I would do everything you mention and more and go the extra mile to ensure the person that watches not only are convinced but make the choice to buy the headphones. I’ve reviewed tons on Soundcore Products on my channel so this would fit my territory nicely. My channel is Technoid on Youtube:

1 Like

To be frank, I’ve only written reviews on amazon website. I feel written words are my forte, and through words I can convey the aesthetics, amenities and experience of the new product that Anker Soundcore is launching. I own a few Anker products which convinces me of the product quality and the user-experience of the New Life Headphones. If it is the experience that you want projected in the review and not the technicalities, you might consider giving me the opportunity.

1 Like

I would love to be a tester! I’d be comfortable doing the write up on the product. I’d test with a variety of devices, including my gaming laptop and compare them with my beloved AKGs that are designed for gaming. I’d then write a detailed review covering comfort, ease of connection, sound quality.

I was a Gadget tester for ITV’s series of Big Box Little Box where we tested different items from Go Karts, Self balance electric wheel to other items.
From unpacking, testing, trialling, material, comfort and whether ideal for families or individuals. It would be a honest, self assessment.

My channel: Technologically Challenged

Essentially the plan would be to do an honest review but also I like to have a but of fun with my videos! I always make a movie trailer like unboxing videos, or even make shorts! Testing it out in different scenarios would be the right way forward…

I would be very interested to test the Q35, especially in comparison to the Q30!

I frequent the Head-Fi forums and am a keen audio enthusiast. This is my review of the Q30:
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/anker-soundcore-life-q30.24827/reviews#review-24943

1 Like

Thanks @Shenoy
I think if I was up to a video review I might, but that’s not my cup of tea.
I might consider the written review, although gate’s close pretty soon I belive.
UPDATE always worth throwing your hat into the ring.

1 Like

IM IN! :+1:t2:

I’ve done a fair few reviews of Anker products and only had a couple of Soundcore products.

Heres a review of the Life Q20

One of the Boost 20w

As for the Life review plan, it will be written.
No spoilers, you want me or you don’t! :smirk:

2 Likes

I’ve been a classical musician for over 13 years and an electronic composer for over 6 years.
Also a desperate headphone enthusiast and the life Q30 have been the only ones that I stuck with till now.
So when I got the news that the Q35 would come out and promised such high specs I was already way into it.
Now hearing this chance to get hands on them early is just brilliant.
I will lend you my trained ears for sound. I will focus on small details as well that could be inconvenient to spell them out for improvement.
I will provide anything you ask of me for. Photographs, videos, anything.
Prior testings of audio equipment with other brands have been mostly confidential which is why I can’t share them. They included several different speakers and headphones.
I live in Germany and can provide the results at any time.

Curious about your upcoming headphone, I would like to throw my name in the ring :slight_smile:
I run a German Youtube channel and website focusing on Headphones./ Bluetooth Speakers and Homeoffice.

Therefore I would be happy to review this upcoming Headphone and also work together in future releases.

Approach of the release:
Create a youtube Video about:

• Content of packaging
  • Technical specifications
  • How to use and wearing comfort
  • How do they sound
  • Summary

Here are 2 Examples of Anker reviews I have done:
My latest one:

One of my first ones:

Looking forward hearing from you