New Music Friday | What Song Do You Love This Week?

1 Like

Let me know what you think!

1 Like

Listened with the liberty air 2’s. I could get behind that. Gonna try to find more now. Also liked the music selection for those.

1 Like

Only discovered this music when I first got Liberty 2 Pro, but it just takes the listening experience to a whole new level. Just listened to this - gave me goose bumps!

2 Likes

I’ll have to listen to it before the livestream :grin:

1 Like

This sounded awesome on Liberty 2 Pro :clap::+1:
Felt as if I was in an auditorium with sound moving from left to right and right to left, engulfed in music!

Second YouTube link already has the first video you posted.

Thanks for sharing @Loz

1 Like

Dirty Laundry is a classic. I had never seen the music video for it before, that is somehow stranger than I expected it to be.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners

1 Like

I’m out of work now. But I’ve been getting a lot project done around the house.

One of my favorite singers is Cody Jinks . One of my favorite songs is Hippies and Cowboys. He doesn’t do a lot of music videos. He doesn’t believe in that scene. He’s about the music.

2 Likes

There is many 3 D music to be found.
Is there such a big difference to 8 D?
The method is not new at all.

It is called “Kunstkopf- Akkustik” (Dummy head acoustic) here.
I the 1970 there were many audio plays produced and transmitted by radio.
But not music.

When I was a student I liked those much, of course headphones needed to be used.
Not very common those open headphones in those days.
No earbuds at all.
First came in use with Walkman

1 Like

is there anybody waiting for this with me?
together at home

seems the Live Aid2.0 of 2020

1 Like

Now this is the fifth version of “blackbirds” i’ve ever know. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: though I will always remember the first piece is from Paul Mccartney…

1 Like

Are those foam tips of L2P ?:laughing:

Nice @Loz. It was great with the Liberty 2 pros

1 Like

Heard this again on Life Q10 but have to admit the Audio was great on Liberty 2 Pro

1 Like

Wayman Tisdale, Get Down On It. :v::+1::sunglasses::heart::raised_hands: Wash those hands, stay safe

1 Like
1 Like

That one comes up on my Pandora list, I enjoy it quite a bit despite not really listening to country a ton. Good choice.

2 Likes

Wow, the 8D sound is impressive! I kept looking over my shoulder! :rofl:

1 Like

Exactly :joy:… I am searching for more of these 8D sound for my favourite songs.

1 Like