New Music Friday | What Song Do You Love This Week?

Thanks @Loz, I listen to several of those as I cut grass today. Great sound and I hardly heard the engine noise.

2 Likes

Although he’s listed as a country singer. Actually classed as Outlaw Country/Rock and is heavily into Texas music scene. My friends say puts on a great show. He’s on my concert bucket list.

Have you listened to any of his other songs?

All this music is remastered by software I think.

Hope you didn’t drive only in circles, when listening to that surrounding music. :joy:

I had to look through my pandora thumbs up list - his voice sounds familiar, but this is my favorite:

Heavy Load

I have heard a few others, and enjoyed them, but that song is why he sounds so familiar. Took my awhile to figure that out - searching and sorting your likes on pandora has a worthless interface. Probably my least favorite part of the service - the point is discovery, if you later can’t find what you discovered, it doesn’t help at all.

1 Like

That’s a good song to. Some of my favorites are Loud and Heavy, Momma Song, and Must Be Whiskey. But honestly, I can put on one of his albums and play it without skipping a song. I even put his put stuff on the speaker system in the barn while working on the tractors, cars and other projects. My wife who doesn’t like country music all that likes Cody Jinks and will not complain when I put his stuff on in the house while cleaning or working on computer work.

1 Like

Throwback from Michael Jackson to destiny’s child to usher

1 Like

I don’t listen to albums very often these days, a long history with itunes random when I was younger, and Pandora today just broke that habit. High school with tapes was the last time I seriously listened to albums from one end to the other, even of stuff I like.

1 Like

One thing about streaming that I love is that it’s so easy to avoid all the songs you don’t like on albums

2 Likes

Tapes… I remember those. You are showing your age :sunglasses:

1 Like

I had a few 8 track tapes with Elvis from the 70’s growing up and other. I think my mother had “Battle of New Orleans - Johnny Horton” in my pre teen years that I liked. Never knew until today that the song was made in 1959.

I have many tapes from the 70-ies. :smiley:
All recorded with my REVOX

This machine is still working perfectly.
Those perfect devices will never be found in our days.

That looks like a nice big player :ok_hand:

Have been listening to some… great tunes!

Before streaming you could do the same thing. Just hit the skip button:sunglasses:

20 years ago my buddy had 100 CD disk changer that he kept his top 100 favorite albums and built what we thought were huge playlists. Today, my cellphone has 900 plus songs on my main Spotify Playlist.

1 Like
1 Like