[New Release] Life Dot 2!

Started a new thread in Reviews. Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

I sometimes feel the same way!

Glad you’re enjoying Life Dot 2.

Where is the online manual and support for Life Dot 2? (06/08/2020)

1 Like

Good question!

any idea when these will hit a European reseller ? and if witch one ?

also if you know is it gonna be with any of you’re resellers in Denmark ?

1 Like

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to leave a review or not ( I apologize in advance if I’m wrong) but every time I kept trying to find information or reviews on these headphones I kept ending back up on this page and thought I would leave my thoughts in case someone else found themselves in my predicament.

Anywho. Based on what I read/seen these headphones are a newer release as not many people are talking about them. I just happened to take a chance on them when I felt overwhelmed with all the variety and expensive alternatives in the aisle of target, and as of right now I am not disappointed.

Overall I would have to say I am pretty satisfied especially with the $49.99 price tag. Granted I’ve only had them for 2 hrs but they have been consistent in that timeframe and I even used them on my run and found that they stayed in a comfortable position the entire time.

There are 5 sizes of earbuds and 3 sizes of ear wings. They come with a cord that also has a velcro strap which I appreciate. Everything has a plastic protective covering when opening it up and pairing was fairly easy on my iPhone 10, maybe took 15 seconds. One thing, (and this is clearly a personal issue as there are multiple sizing combinations) the metal magnets for charging on the earbud itself rub/dig a little into my ear. I may not have found the right combination yet for my ears, the rubbing is only on my right side, so honestly, it might just be me and take some time getting used to.

In my opinion, these have a really nice sound and I think has a nice combination of vocal and bass boost, I definitely like my music loud so I always want headphones to be louder than they can go but this is the case with every headphone I have ever tried, so it is not a surprise. Moral of the story they are plenty loud and crisp for the average joe and I don’t think you can complain much when you only dropped 50 bucks. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.

Additionally, someone mentioned that you can’t open them with one hand, but I can. And I’m a very tiny girl so I have super tiny hands. Not that I think this is important, but just noting it

For some background,! I’m not at all into tech quality, specs, or really know what the difference between IPX7 and IPX5, besides one being a higher number. So put as much weight in my words as you see fit.

The point is I think these headphones are nice. Buy them. Enjoy a life full of music with that 100 hr battery.

3 Likes

Nice review - you could make a thread for it and post it in the reviews section of the site to make it more accessible.

2 Likes

Totally a new fan of these headphones, the sound is crisp and clear. Love the bass capabilities. Also the fact that they’re super comfortable.

1 Like

UPDATE

I have good news and bad news.

To start with the good news, Soundcore’s Life Dot 2 is now available to order from amazon.com and should begin shipping immediately!

As for the bad news, the price is $59.99, $10 and $10.11 more expensive than the cost from target.com and walmart.com, respectively.

@abdul_basit (for your information).

2 Likes

@Celeste_Gauthier, here are the links:

Hope this helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow that’s a little screwed up. Maybe discounts will come soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I think from past experience we can assume the price will drop soon :wink:. They just need to be able to have a strike through of 59.99 to make it look like they’re always on sale :joy: (marketing 101).

2 Likes

Just realized that Life Dot 2 is still not listed as one of the true-wireless earbuds on Amazon’s Soundcore “store” @Hannah @Loz and @sean.L

1 Like

Thank you for the details and update

We wil start seeing deals for $10~$15 my be in next couple of months time.

May be also some discount coupons on Soundcore Livestream

1 Like

Price dropped to $49.99 on amazon now.

2 Likes

Well, so much for all that :laughing:

1 Like

@dorothy.li FYI

These are and the Spirit Dot 2 are still just way too similar. I was confused for a minute when I came over here, and I have the Spirit Dot 2…

1 Like