[New Release] Spirit 2 | Soundcore’s First Earbuds with USB-C Are Now Available!

Soundcore has just released its first earbuds with USB-C… take a look at Spirit 2!

Features & details

• Oversized Dynamic Drivers: 40% larger than standard drivers. Enjoy sound with detailed mids and highs, as well as intensified bass.
  • BassUp Technology: Our exclusive technology utilizes a custom algorithm to conduct real-time analysis of your audio’s bass frequencies and instantly strengthen it.
  • Dual-EQ: BassUp mode utilizes BassUp technology and instantly intensifies the low frequencies, while Normal mode gives you a well-balanced sound signature with clear vocals.
  • IP68 Waterproof and SweatGuard: Protected by an ultra-waterproof casing so strong, not even sweat vapor can penetrate it.
  • Multi-Point Connection: Conveniently connect two Bluetooth devices to Spirit 2 to switch between music, calls, and more.
  • AirWings for Comfortable and Secure Fit: Our unique AirWings have been custom-designed using ultra-soft silicon to fit virtually any ear.
  • 14-Hour Playtime: Power several workouts on a single charge. Or get 2 hours of listening from just a 5-minute charge.
  • Built-In Microphone: Make hands-free calls with Spirit 2 Bluetooth headphones even when you’re mid-workout.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Spirit 2 is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $49.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s first earbuds with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

10 Likes

I definitely like the USB-C feature!

I’ve never heard of multipoint connection… is it useful?

Most hilarious advertising ever :joy:

3 Likes

If you use more than one device, yes. This has been a highly requested feature.

1 Like

Good find @Insider

That’s quite a shipping window :smile:

2 Likes

I’m digging it, love the restyled earrings and controls. Now to add this to my list if things I want and hope to eventually get my hands on a pair

1 Like

Sometimes I forget to charge my headphones now, getting 2 hours from 5 minutes of charging is a great feature in a pinch. Multipoint is a nice feature as well.

1 Like

Could be expanded to one year or two… :joy:

What’s up with the green on this photo?

1 Like

Bad photoshop / colour correction I would think…

1 Like

No, I think there is a bit of green.

@TechMan

2 Likes

Allows you to connect two devices at once. Many competitors have this feature and is very helpful when working in an office (Laptop and Phone).

Nice. I have the spirits. I retired them after I got the Spirit X. But those great and I bet these will be nice. I think I will wait for the Spirit X 2. If I need to replace my X.

2 Likes

I thought you wanted only true wireless earphones!? :laughing:

Oh I do want all if the true wireless headphones that are to be released, but I still done mind a good set of wired ones either. I mean right now I’m using the Sport air as my main go to earbuds and those are wired, everywhere else I use the wireless earbuds.

1 Like

I was just messing with you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Some of the extra flexible materials are better off not being dyed to maintain the natural movement. Im pretty sure this could be an example of it.

Oh I know what it is, but it just doesn’t seem useful to me…

Those are conflicting statements, @TechMan.

Not so. Id never heard of it before. I know what it is now that I read it in the description above.

1 Like

Yes, it allows for very fast and seamless switching between earbuds.

1 Like