Our Biggest Giveaway Ever #100Prizes100Minutes

I am excited.
I own the Liberty 2 Pro and Life Q20 and love them both.
Quality sound and feel products.
I owned another before that (headband broke somehow, but I got great use out of it until that point)

1 Like

Can’t wait!! This is awesome!

1 Like

Awesome, can’t wait!

I hope so too. Just saw this on the youtube livestream comment. I know this way they get a lot of exposure and the company doesn’t run just by us since there’s just so many products we 1 person can buy

1 Like

Like that doesn’t describe most people watching the live stream…

1 Like

Yea that’s the thing I was trying to say. Some of them won’t look at Soundcore again until there’s an event like this. Some will try other products and some are owners of Soundcore product(s) already like us. But the “I’m here for free stuff only” people are in majority :confused:

@soundcore @anker

Sweet any giveaway by Anker is an awesome giveaway! These guys products rock!

This was a great idea, and a great gesture to thank all of us who are fans of the Anker/Soundcore lines of products and participate here in the community.

However, it was poorly executed, and many people were left out in the cold if they were relying on YouTube or Twitter (which includes me). Apparently Facebook fared better and those who choose to use that platform had a far better chance at winning a prize in the live giveaway than anyone on the other 2 platforms.

I don’t want want a coupon to make me feel better, but if there is another online event like this, it would be nice if all members of the community were given an equal opportunity to win. Not sure why only Facebook worked, but I’m sure you have some people on staff that can troubleshoot what went wrong.

Congrats to those who did win, and I have some 5% off coupon codes if anyone is interested.

1 Like

@Gary_Fleschner

@Loz did state that there will be about 40 to be given on the community. Check back over the next so many days to see what is going on with the rest of the prizes.

lol it was a joke I own many anker soundcore products. I especially love my motion+ and my liberty air 2’s. Will buy other products as well. Like I said it was a joke, and I’m sure many other people were there for the free stuff too,

1 Like

More is always better!!!

I appreciate the creativity and effort, try something different. We learn to run via walking and we learn to walk by falling down.

I’m typing this in this community. Not all members of community given equal chance in live giveaways.

It was 1am and I was asleep.

I know any particular time is bad for someone.

Live stream used to be exclusively for Q&A, AMA, and those not able to watch live then replay recording. When it becomes a time for give away you necessarily create unfairness to someone.

The recorded value dimishes to nearly nil for a live stream with giveaways as the recording is mostly made irrelevant. If instead the live stream is discussion Q&A it retains value.

If they want to increase viewership live this is just attracting vulchers not zealots. Vulchers are just +1 viewer which doesn’t lead to more sales.

The total viewership, live+played of Q&A live stream shows how many interested in products, the total viewership of giveaway is much less a sign of success driving of sales.

3 Likes

Event was flop show. Those sleeping didn’t miss anything

3 Likes

It was not a positive experience, even leaving aside the crashing.

100 prizes open for a week here probably would have gotten 10k entries or more for terrible odds. But still a better experience than trying to chat at the right time to get noticed and selected based on where the guy was looking at a random moment.

I was really disappointed when I realized that that was their plan. It wasn’t a good one even if the tech had worked perfectly.

4 Likes

I am looking for info on the community prize giveaway but I cannot seem to find the information thread regarding this.

They have not posted any yet. I think they will have to come up with a contest or determine how they want to run them. I would say come and check it out every day or other day

1 Like

A update was provided in the collection today.

Not sure that we are going to do stuff soon, keep watching, counts as an announcement. But hopefully we can get actual information soon.