Core Update 53 | Prize Giveaway Update

Today we’ll start off with an update about the remaining prizes from our one-year anniversary giveaway. As promised, we’ll be holding some mini-events in the coming days to give away the prizes so make sure you keep an eye out for them!

Soundcore News

A New Era Is Beginning…
We’re announcing something big here on the Soundcore website this week so stay tuned for lots of exciting news over the next few days.

#SoundcoreSessions with Danny Gruff
Check out Danny’s livestream if you missed it! And who else is looking forward to another exciting #SoundcoreSessions this Thursday?

Soundcore Sundays Podcast with El Jefe
@loz and @sean.L sat down with Collective favorite @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS to chat all about how to be a master of YouTube :sunglasses:
UPDATE: You can now subscribe to our podcast on Spotify here. We’ll also let you know when the podcast has been approved by other services such as Apple Podcasts.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @ktkundy

This week’s theme will be ‘Soundcore At Work’. Whether you’re back in the office or still stuck at home, we want to see how Soundcore headphones and speakers help make your workday more bearable!

Post your entries in this thread: Photo Of The Week | Soundcore At Work

Collective Member of the Week: @chiquinho Thanks for being such an active member over the past year, plus your taste in music is pretty legendary here on the Collective :star_struck:

New Collective Member of the Week: @gwstarkey.gws who has been very active on the Collective since he joined in July!

Thread of the Week: @Tank Thanks for the great review of Flare 2 and hope you’re feeling better now!

Music Question of the Week:
Which mathematical symbol was the title of Ed Sheeran’s first album in 2011?

8 Likes

Ed Sheerans first Album was titled + also known as Plus

Thanks @Hannah for the update, and yes im feeling much better.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners.

Especially to @ktkundy

Hope you eat the “Torte” and it was tasty :rofl:

And I dont forgot @tank of course : excellent review!

Soundcore at work?
A pensioner like me is always working (Day and night :joy:)

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what is in store for the mini-events :slight_smile: Then throw in a big announcement and it will be an exciting week :partying_face::partying_face: Nice job @ktkundy, @Chiquinho @gwstarkey.gws & @Tank!

3 Likes

Thank you :pray: congrats everyone and nice picture @ktkundy

1 Like

Congrats @gwstarkey.gws @Tank @ktkundy

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update!
Congrats to @gwstarkey.gws (Have you changed your name?) @Tank @Chiquinho & @ktkundy nice picture :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks @hannah for the update, and congrats to the winners :slight_smile:

Should be an exciting week!!

1 Like

Oh no I’ll have to find out how to do that

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, still looking forward to the new giveaways.

3 Likes

Thank you for the update @Hannah :+1:

Congratulations to the winners @ktkundy @Chiquinho @gwstarkey.gws @Tank :clap::clap::clap: well deserved!!

4 Likes

I am new here but seems like a good community with a lot happening. Looking forward to whomever they bring for this Thursdays SoundcoreSession. Danny Gruff Session was the first I had seen and it was great music and a good time.

Congrats to all the winners of the week.
Go Bucks!!

3 Likes

Firstly congratulations … And a very happy anniversary… I love soundcore… can’t wait to try the new product’s.

3 Likes

Anyone get any prizes from the stream? I missed it.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congratulations to this week’s winners.

Very happy that there are still prizes available from the 100 in 100 giveaway. Looking forward to seeing some winners in the community. Well done Soundcore.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to @ktkundy @Chiquinho @tank and @gwstarkey.gws on the wins :+1:

5 Likes

Wow thanks for picking me and thanks to everyone for the congratulations. Congrats to everyone else that won this week I can’t wait to see what the. New week brings

1 Like

Thanks a lot for joining and welcome to the Collective! More fun events coming up this week so stick around :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for the update. Congrats to all the winners! Hoping to see a good (and well-structured/thought out) giveaway