Photo Of The Week | Soundcore At Work

Whether you’re back in the office or still stuck in your home office we want to see how Soundcore headphones and speakers help make your work day more bearable!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

2 Likes

Good theme… Soundcore @ Work (from home :smiley: )

I use Anker PowerConf for all the meetings and Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro / Dot 2 to listen to soothing music during working week, working from home!! plus the coffee :wink:

4 Likes

Quick question @sean.l @Loz – do the photo of the week chosen on Collective 2.0, get shown / spotlight on Soundcore Social Media (Twitter, Instagram) ?

Old pensioner has not much to work on. :laughing:
(Knoedel and mushrooms yesterday were perfect)

So he got some leisure time to enjoy fantastic old Joe (RIP) , his new toy : the ASTRO connected to his old ZERO

That’s the sound I need! !
Great!

4 Likes

Any photo suitable for social will definitely be considered regardless of where it’s uploaded :smiley:

1 Like

@shenoy that almost looks like a soundcore office… is @loz hiding in there somewhere??

3 Likes

That is comforting :+1::raised_hands:

ha ha… Good one @TheSnarkyOne :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Today’s tools of the trade :musical_note: :toolbox:

Last weekend it was homebased work (DIY) with the Model Zero :laughing:

3 Likes

Did you really mount the ear buds on that board? :rofl:

1 Like

Was wondering if that’s what came out of the earbuds… :flushed:

Whether I’m listening to Andy Serkis narrate The Hobbit, or losing myself in the melodic intricacies of Two Steps From Hell, these things have been by my side since I first got them.

I am lucky to be able to work at the office, and even more so that I can use both the power of music, and the power of the liberty air 2s to get me through each day.

3 Likes

My work station the last couple days.

2 Likes

Doing some work in the broadcast booth…

3 Likes

My wife took my Soundcore coffee mug and won’t give it back!! Ha ha!!

1 Like

You should go for a second one.
Best solution!

1 Like

Well I do have a soldering iron in the office, would make them a tad heavy though :laughing:

My Strike 3s have hardly left my head at work since the pandemic started. But not an exciting picture.

This has been me the past couple of days. The earbuds are great when I need to tune out the background distractions or to listen to my zoom lectures

2 Likes

I’ve looked at getting those are they actually comfortable for long wearing times in your opinion???