Our Biggest Giveaway Ever #100Prizes100Minutes

Definitely could use another Flare 2 right about now. I need that stereo sound… Plus, more RGB :joy:

1 Like

Literally just received an email about it and it’s hinting at what products we could see on Wednesday (plus some more I’m assuming).

3 Likes

I guess it depends on how they structure the giveaway because I don’t know how much attention I would be able to dedicate to the video as well as my class

2 Likes

Fingers Crossed…No Whammies No Whammies!!!

2 Likes

Amazing. I can’t wait to see this

1 Like

this is amazing ty for the chance :pray:t2::crossed_fingers::heart:
It requires big bang alarm \(◎o◎)/

1 Like

Calendar event saved :white_check_mark:. This is so exciting! :star_struck: Hope i get lucky that day. Good luck and see u on livestream.

2 Likes

Same one that is in the Soundcore App. The funny part is this thread is part of it. So it is kiinda funny scrolling through the app and seeing our conversation from here being over there as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That will be so massive giveaway ever😎.

1 Like

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

So, I have following on my thought that there was some Anker products on the giveaway. I have to say it is pretty cool. On Instagram, soundcore posted this 15 second video. It seems to be powerboats with music groups on them. I saw U2, DMZ, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Green Day and a few others I think

EDIT… I just saw another post with this on it from Loz. Lol too many post. Lol

Edit 2-The Collins guy is pretty good. Here he is with some painted Leprosy. Not sure if that was part of the party presents. Lol

2 Likes

Very cool!

1 Like

Thought I had saw this being uk us ca and Europe… but checking now, and seems maybe not?

3 Likes

I don’t see this post for Loz where do you see that?

2 Likes

Under the who’s who post… I did not see look at all the videos on that thread.

1 Like

I have same thought with you. Mostly the did for specific country. But hope this will be for global fans. :beers:

3 Likes

Sure looks like some powerbanks will be included. Maybe the newer one with the sparkly texture?

1 Like

Can’t wait for this party to start! Good luck everyone

1 Like

Smoke detector and toaster oven making toast…

2 Likes

OMG i live in NYC. What time will it be for me on Sept 16??:sweat_smile:

1 Like