Photo Of The Week | First Signs of Winter

Yeah expecting 12 to 15 inches of snow… maybe able to make some real snowmen…

Oof I can’t even imagine having that much snow especially in November. I’ve literally only been through 2 to 3 inches of snow maximum :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah if we get it, I’ll take some pictures… we’ll be in weather lockdown… lol

2 Likes

No Christmas allowed in this house until after Thanksgiving. But then the decorations stay up well into January. Not my system, but I go along to get along…

2 Likes

Yes you may be the only one who can take a really winter foto.

Where I live the weather seems like it can’t make up its mind. We had snow that one morning it was in the 30s a couple mornings now this week it’s high 60s :upside_down_face:

How me I think the first signs of winter is when you get the firewood and the fireplace ready for those long cold night

Yeah no trees out before thanksgiving here for my family

1 Like

Wow you out your tree out early! What about thanksgiving?

I’ve been so confused last couple years because of that lol. I always see pumpkin stuff starting in October and then straight to Christmas decoration starting November. It’s like Thanksgiving is just being forgotten :joy:

My wife mentioned doing the Christmas lights this week and I gave the stern no LOL. Can’t start putting them up when its 70 degrees here :sun_with_face:.

I’ll see if I can find a good picture tomorrow.

She is having me work on Christmas decorations this weekend. Here is a lot of our stuff we had in the attic. It does not include more stuff in another building. lol

3 Likes

So we know what you are doing !
Weekend activities :smile:

We used to have a Christmas tree when kids were young.
Now we cut some branches from the garden an add a little bit of decoration.
Not much, but without any Christmas deco its not “gemütlich”.

Wrong!!! She want me to cut the grass and weeds on last time in preparation to doing decorations. :rofl:

1 Like

Take a look at the title

“Wenn eine schöne Frau befiehlt”

1 Like

Well winter onslaught has started… oh and just received the flare 2 from oct leaderboard… happy happy happy… had some helpers making the snow family this morning,was a lot of fun (at least until the mittens came off):cold_face:

about 2 inches so far

flare 2 stayin’ frosty

5 Likes

Oh wow must be very chilly right now. Congrats on getting that Flare 2 again!

1 Like

Not really cold about -4c I think. Wet snow, usually called widow maker snow… heavy and a bugger to clear… widow maker as it is heart attack inducing type of shovelling…

Should be fun to see the rest of the snow arrive in the next couple of days…

Glad I got a snowblower… :slightly_smiling_face:

Oof still pretty cold :joy:. It’s 21C here at the moment but honestly not complaining as long as temps don’t change at a crazy rate out of nowhere. Good luck with the snow!

1 Like

Wow crazy you have snow and I have 70F weather here this weekend out of nowhere

1 Like