Photo Of The Week | Halloween

As Halloween is coming up this weekend, I want you to get creative and show us your spooky skills :ghost:

The image can be of absolutely anything, but make sure to add a Halloween twist :jack_o_lantern:

Don’t forget to include your favorite Soundcore product in the image :camera_flash:

6 Likes

Since I been trying out my giveaway Life p2 mini, I lent them to my zombie friend here at work. I also changed the tips as, you know you do not want to use them after a zombie due to “potential infections”. Plus he is the only zombie worker that I know that has a brain. (Literally in his hands).

8 Likes

Love the Zombie mask…

It is actually not a mask. It a full 6ft tall zombie figure that my coworker has for Halloween decorations.
She has another one that she has in a barrel. It has one arm holding the brain

1 Like

5 Likes

Trick or Treat

6 Likes

Nice.

While I was out walking around a neighborhood park I came across a that was across from the park that setup an 8 foot skeleton with chains around its neck and hands being pulled by to skeleton houses. Next to that was another set of skeleton horses pulling an antique hearse. The glass view viewing area was full of pumpkins.

2 Likes

We usually do some stuff but not as elaborate but more predictable items. We did get 5 Halloween blow ups of Star Wars characters that we use for Christmas. Do like some of the set ups that people do.

A Scary Good Time with the L3P

2 Likes

Several nice pictures…

1 Like

My kid got some chocolate with eye ball wrappers. Needless to say, they fit in the Soundcore L2P case quite nicely! (Except they look rather angry when I try to close it! Ha ha!!)

4 Likes

Some pictures are really scary :thinking:

1 Like

btw Its a genuine skull (for medical purpose)
We call her Gertrud!

2 Likes

Some really cool pictures last week. Congrats to @Edward_Gilomen.

2 Likes