Photo Of The Week | Ice Cream Month

Who doesn’t enjoy a nice refreshing ice cream in the summer!? To celebrate ice cream month we want to see some creative photos including your favorite ice cream and your favorite Soundcore product!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Should be a fun contest as it will be a picture that you can then eat. :rofl: ( the ice cream not the earbuds… although there was a guy in the UK that did swallow his earbuds after sleeping with them)

1 Like

disclaimer: Soundcore does not encourage or support the eating of its products at this time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You have to be fast tot ake picture with ice cream in summer😂

Disclaimer 2: They discourage putting their products into ice cream as well and that may void their warranty. . :rofl:

Can you hear it now… Hey Ann, My earbuds are not working due to I stuck them into ice cream. … Why??? I was part of the photo of the week challenge … Well I do not know if it the ice cream or the ants that is causing the issue now. :rofl:

1 Like

well I have no icecream in the house so i just found my excuse to buy more icecream…soundcore made me do it :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Looks nice

1 Like

@supersmacker1234
Interesting photo and certainly great ice cream :grinning: :ice_cream:.

1 Like

Holiday time is also a good ice cream, sunny weather and good music on the sensational Liberty 2 Pro :grinning:.

5 Likes

Nice photo

1 Like

Had to make some ice cream this weekend… would have been nice to have a coral red set of earbuds to capture… :roll_eyes:. But the liberty air 2 pros were happy to get a taste… hot here… low 90s… :hot_face:

D42CE58D-B225-4216-BA95-2B049654C306

780D92DE-62E8-4B04-8E3C-6C622F91AC72

4 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne This is not only a photo of the weeks, this is a photo of the month!:clap:
The earbuds still work after contact with ice? IPX4 protects a little from water but from ice cream :thinking: :joy:?

1 Like

The Q30’s and LA2P’s cooling off on a warm Summer day!

2 Likes

It turns out that probably all 50-year-olds (Steve :grinning: 50+) like ice cream :joy:.

2 Likes

You just had to throw the + in. I have a world of friends. :rofl:

PS I’m just messing around my friend.

3 Likes

I was very cautious when I pushed the earbuds in. Seem to still work fine… although I’d not advocate for others to attempt to recreate… see previously posted disclaimers :arrow_up:

2 Likes

Ok, ok- I was just kidding. :grinning:
Good luck tomorrow! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I had ice cream in a waffle cone last night but wasn’t able to take a picture due to the fact that it malted so fast and was making a mess everywhere :joy:

2 Likes