Photo Of The Week | Sports

With all the sporting events currently taking place around the world, we thought this week why not challenge you to take a sports themed photo!?

Remember to include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

1 Like

8 Likes

Nice photo

1 Like

Nice photos. I’m hopping to get some of these types of photos this week.

1 Like

“Parents’ holiday sport :joy:”:
building the most beautiful sand structure and then swimming in the sea :grinning: :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Great pics! :camera:

1 Like

I like it, nice one! :camera_flash:

1 Like

@Craig_Paterson Thanks a lot.
I wish you a good day.

Nice buildings

1 Like

Will be doing that in next week or two.

We do the castles but lately they want to dig holes in the sand.

They also the small castles as well made out of sifting wet sand coming flowing from hand

5 Likes

Dont accidentally hit the earbuds in stead of the golf ball when swinging those nice clubs :joy:

LOL Those clubs are a little old.

I was meaning to redo them (sand, paint, and stain) but got out of golf (got married :wink: ).

I decided that since I had them out to see how well that I could hit it still. Found out that I need to do a little practice as I am not as good as I use to be LOL

I’m currently on vacation in South Tyrol (Italy)
So our everyday sport is … hiking… :hiking_boot::blush:

8 Likes

Seems you are the “king of earbuds” meanwhile! :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice mountain view

1 Like

There are a few more “Kingly” than me, I am more of a Duke. (get it Duke is nickname for Duane). :rofl:

I have won a few (in giveaway), bought a few (with cash) , got a few ( from testing and such) and lost several.

I think @Tank still has me by about 10 or more if he has not updated his list.

3 Likes

Oh wow I never realized the list in his bio that’s crazy. I also think @Shenoy has a crazy amount of Soundcore and Anker products so he has a chance to also be king

1 Like

@ktkundy thanks for the mention, hope there is a king theme for photos, some day I will join for one of those :smiley:

great photos so far!!

A beautiful photo and a beautiful mountain landscape :+1:t2:.

1 Like