Photo Of The Week | Spring Is Here

Winter is officially over! Now it’s time for more sunshine and outdoor activities, perhaps even a spot of spring cleaning! The photo should follow the theme of spring, so it’s time to get imaginative!

Remember to include your favorite product in the photo! :leaves: :snowflake:

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

4 Likes

I have a few thoughts but unsure how the weather will cooperate with it. :rofl:

Liberty 3 Pro in among the Spring Snowdrops.

4 Likes

I still have snow and ice outside here. It’s supposed to jump up into the 60’s tomorrow, so there is hope. :wink:

1 Like

I cry bullocks… no spring… it’s a cruel hoax…

Here are my spring snowdrops flakes… and the fearless life P3s getting all snuggly…

accumulated on side of my jeep… almost 10 inches worth… at least it’s not -40… :cold_face:

@Craig_Paterson maybe bundle up some of your spring weather (and a dram) and post over :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne, I am glad it is not like that here in my neck of the woods. I had that about 2 to 3 yrs ago and I really do not like it getting that high.

3 Likes

No signs of spring here :thinking:

Well it’s not quite Spring here yet. It’s warmed up a bit today (although it’s raining), but we still have snow and a skating-rink in my driveway. This is the best I can do for Spring at the moment.

L3P in the Greenery.

4 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne I wish I could send you some spring weather, we have had a few nice days here in Scotland, but that usually means that we will get some nasty weather soon (ever the pessimist). We’ve hardly had any snow over our winter, and what we did get was gone within a few hours.

A wee dram (or two) would be easier :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Congrats on winning @Craig_Paterson

2 Likes

Thank you @VertigoXX :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats @Craig_Paterson. Really nice picture! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Steve976 :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on IG for your phot… also, later in the week, I will spill a dram or two…:wink:

1 Like