Photo Of The Week | The Color Yellow

This week it’s pretty simple. I challenge everybody to take a photo with the color yellow as the theme :yellow_heart:

The picture can be indoors, outdoors, and follow any topic…as long as the color yellow is included.
Let’s see what you’ve got! :camera_flash: Remember to include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo!

Oh yeah, I’m feeling generous as it’s Valentine’s Day today, so the winner gets double points! :wink:

6 Likes

It’s Friday and no photos :astonished:.
:thinking: Not many people like yellow :yellow_heart:?

4 Likes

Me out running with my Life A2 NC in the summer

4 Likes

Well I don’t mind yellow, in fact… I have a couple phots to share…

Apples of my eye…

Golden, delicious sound…

You may notice, no lemons…

4 Likes

Nice photos.
I have an idea as well, but I am not good in taking photos :thinking:

4 Likes

@VertigoXX Training makes perfect.
Keep trying until you win :slightly_smiling_face: :1st_place_medal:.

4 Likes

Who told you that you’re not good at taking photos @VertigoXX? If it is just you saying that, then all it takes is a little practice. I’m sure none of us are professional photographers, but we just enjoy sharing our pictures, so don’t let yourself miss out. Bite the bullet and show us what you have got on your mind! You just never know what might happen!!

4 Likes

The only pro I know of here is @Dez_s

Everybody else on equal footing… only limit is your creativeness… and from your previous photos I’d say there is no limit… :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

3 Likes

The cream of the crop (L to R - LA2+, LA2P, and L3P. Bottom Q35)

You can’t have Sweet without Sour and the L3P’s are definitely Sweet!

4 Likes

Does anyone have yellow shoes?
I do :joy:
I brought new basketball shoes recently.
So can’t wait for good weather (I guess it will be in May) to put my new shoes on, to take my new speaker and to go to outdoor basketball court.
Can’t decide on best photo so will upload few of them.

2 Likes

Congrats @sodojka. Excellent pictures as per usual. :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you @Steve976 for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:.
:thinking: It’s a pity that I don’t know which one of my photos won (I published 3 photos).

2 Likes

Yes, congrats again for another superb set of photos. Thought some good competition from @VertigoXX with his sweet kicks.

I’d say both of you are well on way towards pro status :wink:

3 Likes

Apples of my eye… looks like a pretty good submission to me :wink:

1 Like