Core Update 124 | Check Out Soundcore's New Earbuds

Happy Monday everyone!

How are you feeling today? This week’s #MondayMotivation is not a song, but some motivational words, what do you think?

• I feel seriously motivated for the week ahead
  • It’s pretty good motivation
  • I wish it was a song

0 voters

Introducing Life A2 NC+

Have you checked out Soundcore’s new Life A2 NC+ true wireless earbuds yet?

Read our article here :point_right: Introducing Life A2 NC+

And do you think you’ve got what it takes to create an awesome video review? Make sure you apply to Test Life A2 NC+ :partying_face:

Soundcore Stories Podcast | New Episode Alert :rotating_light:

Did you listen to @sean.L’s episode with Antwan from New Stuff TV? They have a really good discussion about how he balances mental health with achieving landmark goals on his YouTube, why he decided to start his own podcast, his favorite tech from 2021, and what he’d like to see in the future. Check it out :point_right: HERE

Ways to listen to the podcast:
Apple

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen HERE

New Music Friday | Winners and New Contest

Each week, there are 20 Points and 10 Notes up for grabs for each winning song in our New Music Friday contest! This week’s winners are:

A Song That Includes the Name in the Title : Billie Jean - Michael Jackson, nominated by @VertigoXX

The Song You’re Currently Listening To: We Don’t Talk About Bruno - Encanto, nominated by @Jess4002

A Song By A Male Artist: Perfect - Ed Sheeran, nominated by @VertigoXX

A Song From A Movie Soundtrack: Time - Hans Zimmer, nominated by @Jess4002

Another double win this week! Congratulations to @VertigoXX and @Jess4002 who have swept the board this week! Think you’ve got what it takes to win next week? Head over to New Music Friday | Week 6 to submit songs.

Awards of the Week

Photo of the Week: @duane_lester

This Week’s Photo Contest: The Color Yellow

Collective Member of the Week: @TheSnarkyOne is one the most active members on the community. Thank you for always getting involved!

Thread of the Week: @VertigoXX shared a nice unboxing thread with pictures for Flare 2. We can’t wait to see an in-depth review once you’ve used it more!

Hope you all have a good week! :musical_note::notes:

10 Likes

Thanks for the weekly update @Hannah.

Congrats to all the winners. Have a great week everyone!

1 Like

Thanks for Update @Hannah
Congrats to all other winners.
Specs of new Life A2 NC+ looks amazing.

Thanks all! Have a wonderful week! :sparkling_heart:

congrats to this week’s winners!

The specs for the new Life A2 NC+ look good. I have the Life A2 NC and accept for some fitting issues and the case not closing completely with my selected earpads I like the earbuds. My wife liked them so much, she took them as her own.

Thanks for the Update @Hannah.
Congrats to all the winners.
I hope everyone has a great week!

2 Likes

Grats to all the winners

1 Like

Big double grats to the double winner, and a thrice hooray for @VertigoXX

Thanks @Hannah, I almost went with your staff pick this past week for new music Friday, but again @sean.L raided my playlist… lol

Hope everybody has a great week!

4 Likes