Photo Of The Week | Winter is coming

This should be an interesting contest…:eyes: With so many members of our community spread out across the globe we thought it would be fun for everyone to share those first signs of winter. :snowman:

Take a photo with your favorite Soundcore product, it can be anywhere, anytime.

Perhaps there’s some frost outside while you watch the sunrise :sunrise_over_mountains: or maybe you’re lucky enough to have some snow wherever you are. :snowboarder:

Try and get imaginative with your entries!

Good luck! Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

Double points for the winner!

7 Likes

OK let’s start.
No frost here, but ca 5C day, 2C night.
So I am firing my tile stove.

I would call the photo :

“Flare on fire” :smiley:

5 Likes

Well I’d suggest winter is already here… plenty of snow yesterday and through the night…

The fam went out for a stroll, but flare 2 was chilly and tried to keep warm via LED ring… no luck. :cold_face:

I’ll have plenty of snow to share… who wants?

6 Likes

No snow here. Will wait a few days more :grin:

1 Like

Nice pictures so far. No snow where I am at and I am in a valley where we get no good sunsets …

1 Like

The best way way, I know it is getting to be winter is my wife starts to put up some Christmas decorations. Now, I am tired from it.

3 Likes

Well it’s not showing yet (Thankfully) even though it’s been going down into the 20’s F at night. Still too early to put out Christmas decorations (not until after Thanksgiving).

Sapphire Blue LA2P with Christmas Trees.

4 Likes

It’s windy, rainy and dirty outside.
So I made some experiments on Christmas gifts packing.
I discovered that Soundcore Life Q30 doesn’t fit Christmas stocking :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:thinking: Will your “3” win or will your “2” win? I’m betting “2” :smiley:!
Good luck tomorrow!

3 Likes

Not the clearest picture of the earbuds, but they are there at least, warming up nicely by the fire in preparation for heading out into the cold winter morning.

Left to right – Life A2 NC, Liberty 3 Pro, Life P3.

2 Likes

Nice pics by all

2 Likes