Points from ANKER forum have been transmitted

I did mean with the monthly prizes you’ve won

I am at 187 since my point have not transferred yet

Same here. I wasn’t expecting the point transfer (since some were clearly unhappy with it’s consequences) and it didn’t really net me anything so it’s fine either way. Anker said they would transfer the points over which is what they did…good on them for following through.

Either way, I’m happy to be part of BOTH communities and to have met some great people with some commonality.

5 Likes

Not all that amused with the transfer. I was in the top 10 this month and slowly moving up.

Hopefully things will even out and the rating system will go back to what we do each month.

Regardless of what ends up happening, I think we can all agree that this was poorly planned out by the Soundcore staff. Even though it isn’t the end of the world, I think we all need to hold the admins accountable for their actions, setting higher expectations. The standards cannot be too low. Screwups like this shouldn’t just happen. I understand the staff is always busy, but perhaps the concept of underpromising and overdelivering would help.

By the way, it’s not just this… I have been disappointed in many of Anker Innovations’ decisions lately. I’m not sure I’ll be able to continue to dedicate as much time to a company I’m quickly losing trust in.

2 Likes

So my points had not been transferred yet. I am wondering if they are transferring them a little at a time or if they had missed me and that I need to contact somebody. :frowning: . I think @Rhapsody is not transferred yet either

I think mine were transferred under “event participation “ for 272 points. As you can tell, I’m far more active here than on Anker.

Hopefully your points get transferred soon. I assume you used the same email/address so linking could be done and that your Soundcore profile (separate from forum) is complete.

Actually, the original instructions were not as complicated as I thought:

If you joined too late, then your points won’t transfer…

Joined Sept 5 when it first started.

Started September 4th… but you should still get points for joining on the 5th.

They’ll be there eventually.

@Rhapsody did not join until the 9th and he got his and I had seen others that joined on the 5th having their points added. :slight_smile:

I got mine yesterday… They must have to manually move the points over.

Soundcore needs to hire someone who will automate all these systems for them :joy:

I haven’t a clue what I do or don’t have, nor am I bothered.

I have far greater things to worry about.

4 Likes